• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:02:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 161
Total: 162

Another Discus Spawn

Started by LizStreithorst, December 28, 2021, 01:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Barb, my big male that you love has spawned again with his wife whose pattern is exactly what I want to breed.  This time they're in their own breeding tank and will be raising their own kids.

The spawn that I'll be sending you some of are growing well.  This weather would be perfect for shipping but I want them to be bigger before I ship.  Pix of the pair and their new wigglers here.  Mom has started moving the kids to the back of the cone where I can't see them, the bitch.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?138677-Wigglers-Again!

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 28, 2021, 01:12:28 PM
Barb, my big male that you love has spawned again with his wife whose pattern is exactly what I want to breed.  This time they're in their own breeding tank and will be raising their own kids.

The spawn that I'll be sending you some of are growing well.  This weather would be perfect for shipping but I want them to be bigger before I ship.  Pix of the pair and their new wigglers here.  Mom has started moving the kids to the back of the cone where I can't see them, the bitch.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?138677-Wigglers-Again!

Those are beauties Liz. Congrats |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

WooHoo!!!  You are a discus breeder again, after a dry spell.  Way to go!
Barb