• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:46:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 141
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 139
Total: 139

Warming Up Monday

Started by wsantia1, December 06, 2021, 10:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. After an almost all night rainfall the warm weather is moving in from the south but it won't be around for long. Currently it is a breezy and sunny morning with the temp at 56 degrees and going up to a high of 65 degrees by late this afternoon. It will all come crashing down tomorrow.

Needless to say I will try to take advantage of this surprisingly good weather by getting some things done outside. I'll just make sure I work slow and easy so I don't have any setbacks. My pain has subsided a lot over the last few days and I have a long way to go before Christmas.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hello everybody!

It's 62 and on the way to 76 today with sunny skies! Our weather is holding out nicely so far.

The meeting yesterday was wonderful. We had 83 ppl signup to com and 63 showed up. I sweat bullets each month now because the fire Marshall only will allow 100 in the room and I don't want to have to send ppl away at the door....our Raffle-aganza was huge and went very well.

Today is get my plants I traded for in their tanks, decorate the golf cart wHen Lucy returns from her nail appt, and get the Xmas boxes out to the Wa. contingency.

You guys all have a great day!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Hi gentlemen.  It was warm this morning but the thunderstorms rolled in this afternoon and the temp is starting to drop.  I'm afraid that winter is finally going to arrive and Ron will be able to thumb his nose at me.  The chicks are doing just fine.  This group from Hoover Hatchery is the most vigorous group of day olds I have ever received.  Thanksgiving is the chick admiring her pretty reflection in the mirror.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi guys and gal!  Warm here, for the last time I think.  So I got a lot done in the yard again.  You who have rain are so lucky.  Not a good rain here since July.  It was so long ago, my front yard with the whole new soil plus mulch on top that I did,  has not had any rain other than a few drops on it.  I did it in Aug.  A bit is forecast for Wed.  I will let you know if it happens.  This is the driest it has ever been in the almost 23 years I have lived here.

Liz the chicks are so cute!  Must be so fun to watch and care for them.  Ron, can you show us the decorated golf cart?  Willie, so glad your back is better, that is great!
Barb

wsantia1

I did get the dead flowers out of the flowerbeds and spruced up a little in the house. After that I stopped because I didn't want to push my luck.

The temp is beginning to drop and it will be in the 30s by the time I wake up in the morning. All of the precip is to my north so it looks like no rain tonight.

Have a great evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

I did get the packages off to Wa, plants in the tanks, and started decorating the tank after picking up some Xmas decorations for the golf cart...

Barb, I sure will post pics!
Willie...back better... good! |^|...
Liz...those chickens are so cute!...

Talking weather now...I don't think I'll be thumbing my nose at you...our temps are dropping and rain on its way...see below..

Also, you can see me "at work" pulling raffle tickets at the meeting Sunday....

I'm off to finish a WC and then on to bed...goodnight, friends...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron