• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:05:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 152
Total: 152

Monday Monday

Started by Barb, November 29, 2021, 05:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning everybody!  Sorry I missed here yesterday, just doing other things than online.  The weather was nice so I spent time out in my yard, mostly trimming back dead or overgrown stuff  I will put a big pile of non compostable things out by the street Friday, for the city to come by and pick up with the huge claw truck, as I call it.   They come by weekly.  They even have a vacuume truck that sucks up piles of leaves.  I keep leaves for my piles.

I also put out some of my snowman collection, and put up some cheerful holiday lights inside and out.  My neighborhood is having a house decorating contest, so it will be fun to see lots of lights and other stuff on many streets here.  I enjoy all the decorating this time of year, always have.  Any of you doing anything along these lines?

Liz, glad your fish are all doing well.  I am looking forward to setting up a new big tank for baby discus in Spring.  Hint hint.  Ron and Willie hope all your fish are doing well too!  Interesting fact. I have had fish since 1971, non stop.  Have had them since even before my children!
Barb

LizStreithorst

Good early morning Barb.  No need to hint.  Your on the list.  I'll be sending them out as quarters not 2 1/2" though. 

It's cold again this morning and it has been but at least the sun will come out and the temps will climb to the low 60's.  I will for sure do WC on the house tanks today.  If I feel like it I'll go to the feed in Petal store, too.  I need to go either today or tomorrow because I'm chicks might arrive Tuesday and the chick crumbles the Ellisville feeds store are too large for day old's without me putting it in the blender and besides, Charlotte will be out of food by the end of the week.

It's too early yet to tell for sure if It will be a good or bad back day.  I have a feeling it will not be bad.  If I spend time sitting doing little and lying down flat on my back it does well as far as pain goes.  I have spent the best part of the last few days doing just that.

I'm headed to the kitchen to make my cup of coffee, give Tink her drugs and drug up myself.

I have another cute chicken story and a pic of Tink in the bed sleeping while the hen snuggled up against her is busy laying an egg.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Barb, Liz and everyone. All is well here except the cold. It's 43 degrees and going up to 45F but the wind is making it feel colder than that. The weather is going to be warmer the next couple of days but the wind will remain strong.

I've got to give Kobe a bath today so that he will be nice and clean for his vet appointment on Wednesday. He's doing well but this is a follow up to a visit he had back in September for his heart murmur.

I also have to do some fall cleanup now that my I have declared my outdoor plants officially dead. I dump them and the other garden waste in a special trash container that the town picks up weekly. This is different than the regular trash pickup

Wishing you all a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Here I am at the end of my day again...!🤪

I had several online things to take care of first thing this morning and pain doc appt at 1:30, then some banking biz. Got home and then took Miss Lucy to Michaels, had some dinner out, then checked with a dealership about new Jeeps. Then at 7:30 had a teleboard meeting about our big Holiday meeting this Sunday.

I won't even mention our weather here....don't want you to hate me🤣🤣🤣...!

We'll start our decorating, inside first, sometime this week. Looking forward to it! Not sure how much we'll do outside. Last year we did the golf cart up big, but not this year.

Another cool chicken story, Liz!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron