• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 02:45:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 193
Total: 193

Cold Sunday

Started by wsantia1, November 28, 2021, 06:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I missed yesterday mostly because I was tired and didn't feel like doing anything. I am rested up now and ready to go as long as my back holds up.

It is a cold (for me) 37 degrees but we are supposed to get up to 54F under a sunny sky. The wind in supposed to be very light at 6 mph. That's a lot better than yesterday's 25 to 30 mph winds.

Today I need to get busy in the fishroom. I hate to admit that I have been slacking down there and I need something to jump start my enthusiasm. Every time I start something, the back acts up I medicate and then I get lazy. I'm sure I will snap out of it soon.

Wishing you all a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hello Wild Willie and ladies!...Willie, some days it just takes a bit more to get started than others! ;D  You'll get it going, I'm sure...

Not much has happened since my last post...it's 68 outside and 69 inside right now...a little chilly for me...I'm ready for those 80s that are supposed to scoot in here for a few days!!! ;)

Not much planned for today...maybe we'll start the weeklong process of Xmas decorating inside...

I hope all of you have a good day...happy aquariuming!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Hi gent's and Barb later.  It's cloudy damp and cold out today.  Not nice weather to do anything outside.  The damp makes the cold right through me.  I'm still slacking off although unlike yesterday at least I got out of my jammies.  I suppose I should do a WC on the house tanks.  It's about that time.   Discus and Black Ram families are doing well.  There are a few interesting Rainbow fish grow outs from the batch that hatched out accidently when I moved a plant from the Rainbow tank to tank in the fish room.  They look like they are Australian's crossed with either Millenniums or Bosamani's.
Always move forward. Never look back.