• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:48:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 171
Total: 172

Tuesday sunny and clear

Started by LizStreithorst, November 23, 2021, 01:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It got down to 35 last night but has warmed up to the low 60's.

I have a ham in the oven that I'm basting with a spicy sweet Thai chili sauce.  Scallopped taters are in the countertop oven.  I had planed to have almond butter green beans too, but after  I sliced a hunk of flesh off my thumb with the mandolin that refused to stop bleeding I decided to forgo a green veggie.  Typing with my  thumb all wrapped up in paper towels so  I will end by saying that the back pain is not too bad today and having a thumb that produced a bucket of blood is no big deal to me.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, sorry about your thumb, those mandolins can be very dangerous.  Sure you don't need stitches?  Get them if necessary, or do it yourself???  I tried calling several times today but your phone isn't even ringing.  Problem with it? I will try again tomorrow, Wed.  It is cold here tonight, down to 29 they say.  And up to 50 tomorrow.  I spent 2 hrs at the dentist this morning, having a ton of fun!   I need a big filling in January.  Just had cleaning and lots of xrays today, even these are problematic for me.  I just dread and hate going to the dentist even though I have an excellent Chinese lady dentist.  She is the best dentist I have ever had, and that is a whole lot of them.  Take care of yourselt,
Barb