• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:00:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 125
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

Early Sunday

Started by Barb, November 21, 2021, 05:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good early Sunday morning. I am still not used to the time change yet.  Maybe in another week, I go through this every time.  Ron, just read your post from yesterday.  So sorry you and Lucy have bad reactions to the shot.  I bet you will be feeling better today though.  I had not a single side effect. 

It is 40 now, going up to 50 or so but sunny.   I still have lots of yard work to finish before it gets really cold.  I don't like to work out there when it is cold.  My pond water is crystal clear, wish it would be like this all summer.  Today is my day to fire up the kiln with my new gnome cones.  24 hrs. later I can see how they did in there.  You all have a good day,
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. Barb, I'm not used to this time change either. I end up getting up way too early and running out of gas in the early evening. huh Since I don't sleep well as it is the time change just messes up my circadian rhythm more. 

It is a cloudy 45 degrees now after a start of day temp of 34F. We are supposed to get up to a high of 58 degrees. At the moment there is absolutely no wind.

After a little nap this morning I will go down to the fishroom and play around. I don't really have much to do down there. I love it when I can just go down to the fishroom and watch the fish instead of working on the tanks. That's how it was all of the time when I only had a couple of tanks.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.