• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 10:09:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,299
  • Total Topics: 18,524
  • Online today: 133
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 74
Total: 74

Friday

Started by Ron Sower, November 19, 2021, 09:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Where are ya'll....???  :D :D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey Ron and everyone. I've been running around doing food shopping and running errands. I'm running around because we have a lot of empty shelves in the stores out here so I have to go to multiple store to get what I need. Usually around Thanksgiving time to shelves are overflowing with stuff. huh

Anyway it is cold here today. That cold front came through last night and left us with temps in the 40s and wind gust up to 27 mph. It is sunny though. huh

I got up this morning in time to see the Lunar Eclipse that was visible in our area. Since it was not a solar eclipse you could look directly at it. The news hyped it up and to me it looked like the moon was passing through all of the phases over a couple of hours as opposed to over a month. I did not get up just to see it, it happened around my normal wake up time.

It is 1:00 pm now so I suppose it's a good time to go in the fishroom to play around. Wishing you all a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good afternoon, 2 pm here now.  It is cool, sunny and windy today.  I had to take a long drive to pick up a new med. I am on.  Then on the way home I took a ferry ride, my favorite thing to do these  days.  Now doing a bit of pottery work on my gnomes, they will soon be air dry and ready to fire.  It is always a nerve wracking 24 hrs. before i can open the kiln and see how all my hours of work came out.  Sometimes there is a bad surprise. 

Here our stores are well stocked, I don't see empty shelves, for now anyway.  There seems to be plenty of everything.  And gas prices are slowly coming down.  $2.90 here now where I get mine.  A few weeks ago the same place was $2.34, as high as it got here.  I hear the price in CA is almost $7. a gal. for regular  ???

Have a good weekend you all!
Barb