• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:52:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 175
Total: 175

Well…it’s that hump day again….welcome to Wednesday!

Started by Ron Sower, November 17, 2021, 11:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Totally missed here yesterday...but I read it and caught up...I don't really know where the day went, actually...

Another nice day coming up here in central Az...in the 80s...dropping below 80s this weekend...

Liz, anytime I have a concern or question about my Medicare and healthcare coverage I call or email my agent....she also comes to our park every so often and has question/answer sessions, but they're always around 9am, and, well,...you know...I'm not out and about that early in the day...! But I get my answers...!

I've been working with my plants and getting them situated in tanks with different lights to see where they do better...I'm really pleased with my newly set up 75g in the game room...

Wishing you all a good day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good morning Ron.  Thanks for the info, Ron.  BTW, did you stick with your Humana supplement or switch to another?  My agent for my supplement is not the same Medicare agent because my normal guy just down the road doesn't handle people with degenerative disc disease, just people who don't have anything like that.  I guess degenerative arthritis is not considered as bad as degenerative disc disease.  Who knows, it sounds to me like they expect me to need more expensive care than normal people.  Figures I'd not be normal in this.  I've never been normal in any way huh

I went to the store for blue jeans.  Janet's Planet isn't there any more :'(  No more flawless perfect jeans for me.  I had to go to the bank in Ellisville to deposit my IRA check from the bank in my former life which is in Hattiesburg, so I went to the discount store in Ellisville where they sell seconds and left overs.   I found a couple of acceptable jeans for $12. each.  Not as good as what I would have gotten from Janet but they will do.  They're in the wash now.

It is 76 degrees out today.  I bet this morning was the last time I can hang laundry on the fence. I welcome the rain but after the rain comes cold and I do not welcome cold.  I bet it will stay cold and miserable from not until Spring.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Ron and Liz, and Willie later on.  It was 44 when I got up this morning, then slowly got up to 75.  I think the same for tomorrow then it gets colder.  I  have a lot of yard clean up to do, taking down and digging up all the things that froze the other night when it was below freezing.  Liz I will be digging elephant ear bulbs for you.  Will send in Spring when time to plant them.  Ron have you ever seen them? The leaves really get that big!

I have been helping others all day, and part of yesterday.  Now I need to help myself the rest of the day.  WC is right up there in importance.  Look forward to Survivor at 8pm, I still like that crazy show.  You all have a good night!
Barb

wsantia1

Good evening Ron, Liz, Barb and everyone. It was a beautiful day here after a cold start of 35 degrees. We topped out at 65F and tomorrow we will get up to 70. After that the rain will come through and like Liz said so will the cold temps.

I spent most of the day working outside and in the fishroom and now I am getting ready to go out for an evening stroll. It was too cold to get much of a walk in this morning.

I don't have much on the agenda this evening so I will probably just go putzing in the fishroom some more.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

I just watched the International Space Station go right over my house, for about 4 minutes, then it was gone.  Looked like a moving star. Very cool!

LizStreithorst

Wow.  If there are any news stories with video I'd love to have a link to them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.