• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:25:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 162
Total: 163

A wonderful Wednesday

Started by Ron Sower, November 10, 2021, 11:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

....here in Palm Springs...clear blue sky and In the 80s later today...it will be a pool day...with my book!...

I hope everyone has a good day!... 8) 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Computer broken.  Will write more tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Ron and Liz, bet it is great weather where you are Ron, and sorry to hear about computer problems Liz.  Here I have had a busy day helping my mom, then back home to do housework and wc on discus tank. I didn't sleep well last night so i have been dragging all day, hope I sleep tonight.  I am still not used to the time change yet, this happens every year to me.  Hi Willie, if you check in later on.
Barb

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. I've been out all day with doctors appointments, food shopping and in the park with Kobe. It was another beautiful day with the temp hitting 70 again. I understand that rain is in the forecast for the next couple of days so that's unfortunate.

Liz hopefully you can get your computer issue worked out. Barb hopefully you can get some sleep. I go through that often. I take melatonin every night and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. huh   

Palm Springs sounds like a great place to be at this time.

Wishing you all a great evening.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.