• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:20:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 147
Total: 148

Just tunes...

Started by Mugwump, October 22, 2012, 08:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

derick

just stunning thanks very much guys.  :)
Derick

BallAquatics

Always a crowd-pleaser....

Dennis

Mugwump

Thanks Dennis, I haven't heard that in ages....good one..
Jon

shatanka

Since you all like good music here, ( glad I found ya'll! nice forum here!)  I thought I'd bring up this one with an OMG fantasic guitar solo- gosh he makes the guitar "sing" ! He puts percussion into it too...watch one of his instruction videos, so interesting!

And don't know if you all know this, but Darius Rucker ( from Hootie and the Blowfish) has gone country now! Pretty cool sounding too!

Mugwump

Nice,,,thanks..

on a side note..if you'll look above the posting 'box' you'll see an 'Utube' icon(right side). Click it and paste the Utube 'share'  between the brackets..this will put the vid up, instead of just the link.
You can then check it by hitting preview.....
Jon

shatanka

Hi Jon, Ok, THANK YOU! I am a little computer illiterate and technically challenged so I will have to get my teenage daughter to help me with that! HA HA. ( Isn't it amazing how much the younger generation can pass you up with knowledge, at least technically- though they may think they know EVERYTHING! lol)). Thank you for the info!! I didn't even see that icon or know about it's use! aaahh..I feel so old! lol

Mugwump

LOL..nothing wrong with old..... ;D....
Jon

PaulineMi

Alabama Shakes.  Vocals and her soul remind me of Janis Joplin.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

PaulineMi

Shatanka....I love Gotye singing "Somebody I used to Know".  I have this song on my iPod. And now I'll have it on my mind all night.  It's one of those kinds of tunes for me.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

If you love Gotye, you've got to see this cover band.....  5 people on the same guitar.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Shaxam..that's different....

Hey, Dennis...don't put that snow shovel away....check the radar heading your way....oh boy
Jon

BallAquatics

Let it snow, I'm done until next Wednesday.  Made the rounds today and stopped and picked up a dozen Otocinclus @ Petsmart for $1 each.

Here's the original band.....

There's some great music on KCRW with the Morning Becomes Eclectic show.  ( http://newmedia.kcrw.com/mbe_at_30/ )

Dennis