• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 09:36:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

Just tunes...

Started by Mugwump, October 22, 2012, 08:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

I could listen to this girl sing all day long.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Four fine lady's...can you name them all???
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2012, 10:58:37 AM
Four fine lady's...can you name them all???

The first 3 are easy, that one on the end trying to keep up.... took a little longer.  They must be in Miami the way the crowd reacted to GE.

Dennis

Mugwump

Yes sir. what a talent......
Jon

BallAquatics

Just a little too racy for my taste.....  Here's another girl you might not have heard of doing Hank Williams Sr. proud.....

Dennis

BallAquatics

Well, now that we have the speakers properly limbered up, let's move on to something to blow the dust off......

That'll make ya step lively when you're doing water changes!  lol

Dennis

Mugwump

LOL...yes it will......
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

This ones a big hit with the grand kids.....  I like it too!

Dennis

derick

some brilliant stuff there, but i would like to see some hootie and the blow fish, plus one of my favorite female singers is Joan armatrading.  :)
Derick