• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:46:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 169
Total: 170

Warm Sunny Monday

Started by LizStreithorst, November 08, 2021, 09:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I feel like I'm getting close to having one of Barb's droughts.  It hasn't rained in quite a long time but since it's been cold things haven't dried up and gotten brittle yet.  It will be in the mid 70's today so I may turn on the sprinkler for a couple of hours later.

I have nothing other than taking fish to Ken and Twee later.  When I get home I'll save the life of my poor asparagus fern that has been sitting out in the cold.  Other than that I'll take it easy though I may try a little raking and hauling of leaves to the compost heap if I am up to it.

Have a good day, friends.  I'm looking forward to hearing about what's going on with you today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. We are at our high temp of 66 degrees under a sunny sky. It is a bit breezy so it feels a little cooler but I'll take it.

I got my water changes done for the fish and the turtle so now I am just relaxing. Later on I am supposed to go to our club meeting. It will be the first time that we are meeting indoors in 2 years. We've been meeting outdoors at a state park.

Our regular meetings are at William Penn High School in New Castle which is about 35 miles from me. Masks are required so I feel good about that. The only thing I don't like is that it is getting dark so early which makes driving a little more challenging.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Liz and Willie, better late than never. right?  Since the weather was good today, first in many days, I did a lot of work in my yard.  Got the rocks piled back up, not completely how I want it, but it will be good for the upcoming Winter.  I want a small waterfall in the cold, larger when it warms up.  Pic soon.

Liz I see you have good weather too.  Glad you can get out in it for some fun. Willie what all goes on during your club meeting?  Long long ago I was at fish club meetings monthly for many years.  Miss that.
Barb

Ron Sower

Hello peeps...

Not sure how I missed yesterday on here...it was a good day...did the tank maintenance on my one customer...then did two WC on my 125s...dinner at Culvers with chocolate/heath bar ice cream!.. |eat|

Today we're heading to Palm Springs for a little R&R...might try to find a nice fish store there...it's a4.5 hour drive...but we'll make it a 5.5 hr drive with stops for stretching and urinary relief!...😅

I'll chk in before bedtime tonight....happy Tuesday you guys!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron