• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:00:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

Great Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, November 09, 2021, 04:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. It was a beautiful day here with the temp getting up to 70 degrees under a sunny sky with no wind. You couldn't ask for a more perfect day.

Needless to say I was out most of the day enjoying this weather. I am just getting back from the park and I would still be there but it started getting dark. Now I'm back in the house playing in the fishroom.

Barb you asked about what goes on in our club meetings, well yesterday we had our annual elections for President, VP, Treasurer and Secretary. A protege of mine was elected president.

He's come a long way from starting off with a couple of tanks to having over 300 tanks and running an aquarium maintenance business out of his house. I have sold and given him lots for fish too. mim 

We also had auctions for fish and plants and raffles for fish food and supplies. There is also way too much dessert. We had a great time yesterday.

Anyway I got way too little sleep last night so I am going into relax mode here soon. Mostly watching a little TV.

Hopefully you all had a great day too.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good evening Willie, your meeting sounds like a ton of fun!  Thanks for telling us about it.  I miss the meetings I used to go to.  I was the club president for 4 terms, consecutively.  That was a long time ago, we had small kids then, now they are in their 40's.

It was a beautiful day here too, I took a ferry ride and then a country drive to be a leaf peeper.  Lots of pretty colors here right now.  Dogwoods and Maples are the best so far.  Bradford pears are great too.  The nice weather continues a few more days, then gets cold.
Barb

Ron Sower

Good evening to you, friends!...

We left this morning at about 9:55 and arrived here in Palm Springs at 2:30...we made several stops on the way to stretch my legs and relieve my minor aching back...it was a pleasant trip with no issues...we got squared away in our room and just putzed around the property...dinner here from the restaurant was a club sandwich and the best fries I've had in a very long time...!!! |eat| |eat| |eat| ... this place is not the plushest property in our time share deal, but certainly not shabby...it has a beautiful pool and sits right at the foot of the mountain range...

Tomorrow I think we will just sit by the pool and read and drink sparingly... mim mim mim

Meetings are fun...I may have mentioned that the SAS meeting is my ""work" meeting which I love to do...I also attend the killie club meeting which is a laid back one for me because I'm not"running" it...it has a higher percent of more experienced hobbyists in an overall higher age group... |^|

I'll check in with you all tomorrow...keep on aquariuming,!,... |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron