• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 03:21:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

Overcast Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, November 04, 2021, 10:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good morning friends.  It's overcast and chilly here but it will hit 60 this afternoon which isn't too bad.  I sure am a sissy when it comes to cold but I try to be tough on myself as far as turning on the heat in the house.  I ran it once for a few hours last Monday when I was feeling so bad.

I never got around to the brownies yesterday and my Ramen Pizza was a bit of a disappointment.  I'll make the brownies once I finish typing to y'all.

I finally was satisfied with the incubator holding the correct heat range (no lower than 98 and no higher that 101)  There is always a variation as the thermostat clicks off and then on.  My hens lay a large egg and my incubator is small.  The device is supposed to hold 15 eggs but only 9 of mine fit comfortably.  I put my remaining 4 eggs in the old incubator and am keeping a close eye on the temperature variation.

Tomorrow is my big day going through the tube at the hospital.  I'm looking forward to it.  I think the procedure is so cool.  I'm  I know how to dress appropriately so I don't have to change there.  Scrubs with no bra.  If you show up with a bra on the underwires and metal clasp don't work well together with the tube.  I'll take my race car with me because I think I'll have to do a lot (to me) of walking

I'm going to get cooking now.  I'll check back in later to see what the rest of you are up to.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, good luck with your MRI tomorrow.  Glad you don't mind it, I find it very bad since I have some claustrophobia.  Hope you have a good one. 

It has been cold, windy and gray all day with rain soon.  But I have been inside all day working on a new pottery project, a new design I made.  More to come later on if it works out.

Enjoy those brownies!
Barb

wsantia1

Hi Liz, Barb and everyone put there. I'm very late getting on here. I had to make another trip to DC (hopefully the last one for a while) to take care of some unfinished business. The 92 miles was a little rough coming back with all of the traffic.

It was a cold 33 degrees this morning and it is only 47 degrees right now. That's more like late fall weather to me. I have gotten spoiled since folks in the midwest are already in the 20s.

After all of my recent traveling I am finally getting exhausted so I will be trying to force myself to stay in the bed a full 8 hours tonight. Hopefully I am successful and will wake up recharged.

Have a great evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.