• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:16:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 153
Total: 153

Good Monday afternoon, y'all

Started by LizStreithorst, November 01, 2021, 03:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Hi Muggy buddies.  Dang, I don't know what happened but I woke up this morning with lots of energy and a desire to do stuff.  The feeling was great.

Then I did a bunch of stuff and suddenly I find that I'm pooped out.  Oh well...Ron's plants have finally been sent.  I totally forgot about it Sat.  I rolled up to see Jack and Judy.  I think that Judy's intractable bladder infection has finally been cured (we hope)  Jack is feeling better, too.  Judy asked if I wanted some turnip and mustard greens which I did, so I rolled around to her garden and got some.  The meal of the day is a cookin' now.  A warmed up chicken breast with spices that should agree happily with the greens cooked along with a smoked turkey neck. 

My fertile Bielefelder eggs, the incubator, my Tramadol, and my RO supplies all arrived at the same time.  I haven't had time to read the instructions and put it together yet but that's fine.  The eggs need to rest pointy side down for a day or two to recover from the PO playing football with them.  4 eggs were broken in shipment despite the good packing but I have 15 left which is fine.

I am in great need of a nap right now, but first I need to wait until my meal is ready and get something in my tummy.  I'm thinking that maybe I should start having a bite to eat at breakfast time to keep me going longer.

I hope that my friends here are all doing well and happy today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Liz and everyone. I'm just getting back in the house from a nice stroll around the park with Kobe. I went out there a little earlier because the sun goes down around 6 pm and I wanted to make sure that we got in good walk in before then.

I got all of my fish tank water changes done so I am all caught up there. Tomorrow it will be the shrimp and turtle tanks. Before I do those I have to get an ultrasound on my thyroid and pick up Kobe food from the vet.

I am actually pretty tired right now but I know if I get too comfortable I will nod off to sleep and have trouble sleeping during the overnight.

Wishing you all a great evening.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good eve Liz and Willie.  It is so dark out now, and only 7pm.  Had my first Fall fire in my little firepit in the yard, while my neighbor and I ate dinner out there next to it.  I made chicken stew, it was good.  The last many days have been so busy for me I have been trying not to do too much today.  WC on the discus tank was due tonight but will have to wait until tomorrow.  I am tired and it is still early.  Talk to you all tomorrow!
Barb

LizStreithorst

Barb, I never got around to a nap because it was too late to nap.  I did WC only on my Discus tanks and Black Ram pairs.  I wish I wasn't to obsessives about clean bottoms and clean water.  It's just after 7 here and my damn worthless body is telling me to get in bed flat on my back.  My spine rules my life.  I demand a transplant  lol
Always move forward. Never look back.