• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:59:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163

Drying Out Saturday

Started by wsantia1, October 30, 2021, 06:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. The nasty weather has mostly left town but we may see a shower this afternoon. Areas to the north and east of me have seen some flooding but thankfully I did not.

Lots of work in the fishroom today but that's what we like to do. Afterwards I'll try to catch up on my relaxation time and pay some bills. Needless to say I have racked up a lot of charges over the past two months.

I'll check up on you all later in the day. Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Willie, it is sunny but quite cool here this mornig.  But yesterday was very windy off and on, I even had some things blowing around outside.  Seems calm now, just cold.  I am glad the summer heat is gone.  Now I wait for Spring!  Although I do enjoy all the holiday times coming up.  I am planning a 2 day trip somewhere local in mid Nov. and then one mo. later.

All my fish are well, both indoor and outdoor.  The pond waterfall rebuild is going slowly but will get it done soon.  Must get it done before it gets too cold.  This is GhostWalk weekend, I do my vol. job then.  And my son and his girlfriend will be here too.  Busy weekend.  You all have a good one too.
Barb

Ron Sower

Hello you 2 and Barb...

Late start this morning...slept til 9:30... :P ...spent from 10:30 til 11:30 trying to program the Finnex 24/7...then 11:30 til 4:00 cleaning out duckweed!...also separating dwarf water lettuce from frogbit....and putting them in different tanks...

Think I'll try to take a nap now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I didn't do anything on my agenda except relax and hang out in the park with Kobe. mim I'll try to do better tomorrow. huh lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Don't worry about it Willie.  You've been running around constantly doing stuff, some of which you didn't particularly want to do.  You deserved a break and Kobe deserved some extra time outside with you.  Hell, I didn't do anything but fish and pets all day and I I don't feel guilty.

Isabel is sleeping in the tree tonight.  I didn't get the door open when it was time her to come to bed (cage).  I'll be more careful in the future.

An old gardening buddy of mine stopped buy for a quick visit.  It was nice seeing him again.

That's it until tomorrow, friends.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

I actually napped about an hour and a half!...don't feel like doing anything right now...back hurts...wish I could join you Willie and sit in the park!... :)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron