• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 17, 2024, 07:43:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 210
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 107
Total: 108

Back Home Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, October 27, 2021, 07:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I got back yesterday afternoon from a great weekend. I am happy to report that all is great in the fishroom and aside from a little loose stool Kobe is doing well.

Kobe was a little upset with me because I left him on a farm for the 3 days. He was very happy when I dropped him off though. huh lol.

I'm going to rest a bit today and putz in the fishroom for a while later. There are no more trips planned until Christmas Eve. I am happy about that. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Welcome home again Willie.  Enjoy your time back.  Christmas is right around the corner huh

I haven't been terribly productive today but I did throw together a couple of handicapped ramps to make it easy to roll my race car in and out of the house.  I also put a big 10' fallen limb on the race car's seat and dragged it out to the garden to line a bed in my flower garden to be next year.  Then I ran into Ellisville and got a 6 pack of broccoli and a parsley plant to get something in the failed spinach bed.  I hope I don't have a problem with the cabbage worms that I had last year.  I was out there spraying BT every couple of days.

I have nothing else on the agenda today other than make the meal o' the day which will be dry fried chicken livers with garlic and lemon.  Whoever thought of dry frying chicken livers was a genius.  It would never have occurred to me.  Best chicken livers I have ever had.

What's going on with you, Barb and Ron?  I imagine Barb is out busting her butt on fixing her waterfall and moving rocks.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hello all...! 8)

Welcome home Weddin' Willie...! Good to have you back with us here!...

I did some financial stuff this morning and put my Fx4 back together with the new purge valve I ordered....It's working fine again...got notice that my new Finnex 24/7 light is on the way here for tomorrow delivery...It'll go on the 75g I've now set up in the game room...I picked up a bunch of plants from another aquarist yesterday and spread them among several tanks last night...and I have a bunch coming (about 150) that I've ordered...some will be here Friday...

The fish kill seems to be over now...water is totally clear and parameters seem to back to "normal" whatever that means...! ::) I have 1 male and 1 female Congo tetra left, my 2 male Kribs, and about 1/2 of my Cory group...

Lucy is teaching a card-making class this afternoon, so I'm getting out of the house and running a few errands...

Weather is cool again today...72 and real sunny right now...that may be the high for the day...tomorrow, back into the 80s...

Liz, don't overload and overwork your new sports car...! 8)

Barb, the UV may not work efficiently in the summer months due to water moving through too fast...

One of the errands to run is to get a multi outlet extension cord...A set of 3 box lights I bought from a friend requires a separate plugin for each light and my timer only has two... so I need to get a multi outlet extension to plug into the timer so I can have all 3 lights on the same schedule...the exasperating fact is that I have 2 of those extensions somewhere here but cannot locate either one...!!!! >:( >:( >:(

I guess that's all for now, gang...Happy Aquariuming!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron