• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 17, 2024, 09:17:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 210
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 186
Total: 186

Happy Saturday

Started by LizStreithorst, October 23, 2021, 01:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Another absolutely perfect day.  It was chilly this morning but it's shorts and T shirt weather now.  It will get into the mid 80's.  Love it! 

A great big spawn of pitch black rams went free swimming this morning.  I had no idea there were so many of them when mom had them hidden in the very corner of the tank.  I've been waiting for a highly productive pair and I've finally found one.  I have another pair of BlackXGold who has some fertile eggs and a bunch of infertile ones, but it is their first time.  Their fertility may go up as they mature.

I've been using my fancy red sports car known to most as a rollator.  I had no idea how much I would love this thing.  I walked all the way up the road and back to visit Jack and Judy.  I can't remember when I was able to walk that far.  I also had no idea how much walking was draining me.  God, I'm glad I bought this thing.

I got a new automatic chicken door installed.  My old one bit the dust, and if I am to get a group of day old chicks next year it is a necessity.

That's about it here, folks.  What's up with y'all so far today?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, good to hear how you are using and enjoying your red sports car!  And good Ram news too!  Hope they do well.  When will the new chicks arrive, in Spring?  Here it is a nice day too, all yesterday's rain is long gone and used up.  The ground was so dry before and dry again today.  My big job tomorrow will be cleaning my pond filters for the final time this year.  It is a big and dirty job,  I need Mike Rowe to come do it for me. ;D
Barb

Ron Sower

For some reason my writing didn't post and I'm too tired to do it again now...hope all are well...I'll chk in tomorrow...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron