• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 03:47:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 267
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 238
Total: 238

Beautiful Friday

Started by LizStreithorst, October 22, 2021, 01:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon my Muggy friends.  It's a beautiful day here.  My kind of weather.  Short and T shirt weather.

I've watered the veggie garden because we have no rain in sight.  Laundry has been hung out to dry and some brought in and put away.  I finally got around to doing WC on house tanks and swapping out the Matten filter for a sponge on the snot growout tank. 

I love my Rollator.  I don't use it a lot, but when I have some walking to do outside it takes so much pressure off my spine that I don't think I'll be as exhausted after evening WC in the fish room.  It's still hard for me to believe that Wonder Woman is using a rollator, but she spent too much time in her life busting her butt.  That combined with a genetic degenerative condition has obviously taken it's toll.

My Discus pair ate their eggs by late morning.  But it was obvious the eggs were fertile which was my number 1 concern.  It was the pair's first time since I gave them a love nest of their own.  They're young and stupid, much like most of us were.  They will spawn again and I hope get their eggs to wiggler stage.

I do have a Black Ram fanning wigglers.  It looks like it will be a few more days before they free swim.  Where mom has them hidden I can't tell how many there are in the spawn, but any successful spawn is a good thing.

I'm off to make a beer run now.  Hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a delightful day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hey Liz and everyone. Busy day for me as I get ready for tomorrow. Check on you all during the weekend.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Sorry I missed here Friday.  I had my daughter visiting for the day.  Took her to the beach for one of my favorite boat rides. We had a great time until the rough ocean water made her seasick, so we had to deal with that for several hours even after leaving the boat.  So now, both she and my son get seasick. He had to leave the Coast Guard for that reason long ago.  Glad rough water has no effect on me,  Otherwise it was a great day.

LizStreithorst

I was feeling quite lonely here until Willie checked in on a busy day for him.
Always move forward. Never look back.