• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:34:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 120
Total: 121

Monday Monday

Started by Barb, October 18, 2021, 07:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning Willie, Liz and Ron.  I had a busy day yesterday so no time to peruse the internet.  Last night was in the low 40's, seems so cold after the hot summer.  I had to take care of a lot of potted plants outside that wouldn't do well that cold.  In a couple more days it warms up again.  The roller coaster continues and still no rain.  I need to do a lot of watering out there today.  Today i get my booster shot, got flu shot last week.  I have no problem with any vaccines offered to me.  Been taking them all my life anyway.  Willie, I remember those air gun type vaccine shots in the military.  Not one person ever said one word about not getting them.  Remember the sugar cube with polio vaccine on it as a kid?  My family stood in a long line outside a school in Hayward CA to get that cube.  I was about 5 I think.

Hope you all have a good day,
Barb

LizStreithorst

Here they are in the kitchen.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I didn't feel bad after yesterday so I turned the compost and shoveled about half of it on the garden to be.  It was slam fulll of earthworms that were breaking down the organic matter.  I tried to crank the mower so I could knock down the grass where I'm wanting to make my new sitting area but it's wouldn't crank.  Probably just old gas but it's for the best.  Once I start pushing the mower I enjoy it so much that I do more than I should and pay for it later.

Princess Isabel slept in her cage last night so she donated some chicken poo to cause.  But the big news is that after she laid her egg yesterday I got a good look at her butt and her insides are no longer coming out!!!!  I can't believe that it resolved itself but it did.  I had noticed that for the past 3 days her eggs didn't come out with blood on them and couldn't figure out why until I saw it with my own eyes.  What a chicken!

I actually felt well enough to put Pip on the grooming table and gave her a fast and dirty groom without a bath first.  She didn't need much other that pulling out some undercoat and trimming off the ugly stragglies on her legs feet, legs and the furnishings on her underbody.  She's the kind of dog that doesn't need much more grooming other than that.  She looks the same but less messy.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's up with Willie and Ron.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Here I am!...checking in with you!...

I had to wait around for a phone call this morning...so I did the wipe down on the Tetra 125...After that I took plants to mail...then went to PT...I'm just going once a week now...she worked my knee moderately hard today...so going to go easy with it this afternoon and evening...oh yeh...I paid one bill!...

Great weather today...few clouds and 81 temp...yay!

Tomorrow I get the cortisone shot in the sacroiliac joint...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. I thought I got on here earlier but it looks like I didn't. It was in the 40s this morning and will probably be like that tomorrow morning too. The sun came out and we warmed up to 65 degrees this afternoon.

I ran a few errands today and didn't spend much time in the fishroom at all. I'll probably not spend too much time down there tonight. It's okay, I spent a lot of quality time down there over the weekend.

Liz I love your new appliances. Wishing you lots of fun making those mouth watering dishes that you like to make.

Barb, I sure do remember the Polio sugar cubes. I remember all of the shots I got in school too. Never heard a complaint. huh

Ron wishing you lots of luck with your cortisone shot tomorrow. I hope that shot in your sacroiliac joint helps you. My shot is helping me. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Liz your new appliances are beautiful!  I know how you will be enjoying them as you cook great foods.
Barb