• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:03:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 135
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 118
Total: 118

Happy Monday

Started by wsantia1, October 11, 2021, 06:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you all are well. It is a cloudy and windy day here with all of the precip staying out in the Atlantic.

It's been 3 days since I had my shot and I feel pretty good but I haven't really done anything much of anything. I am proceeding with caution for the time being but I am optimistic for now.

I will probably just catch up on my putzing in the fishroom today.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good day, folks....

No clouds now and 74....sposed to go to 81 today...then tomorrow, mid 60s! huh... |brr|...

Not much going on today...PT at 2...guess I'll putz the in fishroom again...

Have a good one, folks!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Happy Monday friends.

I promise from no on not to post late in the afternoon when I hurt most and piss and moan the most.  I generally don't feel bad in the mornings.

I did WC on the 4 house tanks earlier and moved a half dozen of the Rainbows I accidently bred in the 125 Rainbow tank.  I'm about to slug down my afternoon drugs, feed the horse lunch and head to Ellisville.  I need to go to the laundromat (my least favorite place) to wash my heavy quilt that is too much for my washer at the house.  Got a few things to pick up at the grocery store as well.

I just put in a bid for a nice walker with wheels on EBay.  I want this nice European one because it has larger wheels that will let me use it when I walk around on my lumpy lawn and out to the veggie garden.  Speaking of the veggie garden we have had no rain for a while and the garden is asking for water.  It will be sunny and warm for many days in a row.  I sure hope that my weather won't imitate Barb's.

I also need to call Lowes because I forgot the day they will be bringing my new stove and microwave.  I thought it would be on the receipt, but it's not.

I'm off now to get something accomplished but I'll be checking in later to see what's up with Barb.  Have a good day everyone.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Good afternoon Mug friends!  Cloudy, cool (69) and still rainless today.  I spent the morning with a friend from my garden club taking a trolley bus tour of my city about many interesting ladies who lived here from 1700-1900.  I learned a lot of city history I hadn't heard before in the last 23 years I have lived here.   This is a very historic place in early America.  Then we had lunch at a quaint place downtown.  It was a good time.

Now to go out and do some yardwork.  At least I won't get hot working....
You all have a good day!
Barb