• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 03:57:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

Simply….Sunday

Started by Ron Sower, October 10, 2021, 12:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hello Muggers!...

I went to the killifish club meeting last night!...got a bunch of Anubis's and Java Fern in the auction...mine sold well at the swap meet last weekend...I also bought some Fundulopanchax Gardneri killies to try to spawn...I've had a couple other easy-to-spawn killies in the past...I think I have a tank for them!...I'll be working in the fishroom a lot today....a fellow is coming by the buy plants around noon...

Sunny skies and 74 right now and aiming for 81 later...

Have a happy aquariuming day,my friends!... 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Ron, sounds like lots of good new fish and plants for you! I have never had Killies, always thought I should try them, very pretty little fish.  Hope they do well.

I am more than disappointed.  After 5 weeks of no rain at all here, it was supposed to dump a few inches over the last couple days.  I think my yard got a total of 1/4".    >:(  A friend of mine who lives 75 miles west of me got almost 5 inches yesterday.   All the rain clouds are gone now, so my last hope for rain is gone too.  For now anyway.  Drought continues.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.  I am well other than my rain rant here.
Barb

LizStreithorst

I Ron and Barb.  Barb I'm so sorry about your drought situation.  I was afraid that once you killed all your grass and spread all that dirt and mulch that you would get nothing but deluges.  It looks like you did the right thing.

I still can't do shit today.  The girls didn't show up to unload feed for me.  Neither they or their dad answered my texts.  I guess I'd better accept the fact that I'll be unloading 50 lbs by the 2 gallon bucket.  I'm getting sick and tired of not being able to do anything other than what's necessary.  I want to go through the MRI tube, and have stenosis surgery and either die under anesthetic of do better.  I'm totally fed up having to live like this.

Guess I'll go do WC now.  Talk to y'all tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

So I putzed in the fishroom throughout the day....I cleaned some dragonstones and glued some of the Anubias  and Java Fern to them...they should look good in 3 months whe we may be holding another Swap Meet..

Goodnightall!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron