• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:34:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 142
Total: 143

Terrific Tuesday

Started by Barb, October 05, 2021, 06:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning friends, would you believe it has been over 3 weeks since it rained here?  For those who don't farm or garden it means nothing.  But for me it is bad.  I still have so much in bloom out there, they need water.  I am going out soon to move mulch and rocks.  At least it is all dry and no wet soil or mulch to move.

One of my last 2 angels died over night, she was old and very egg bound.  It was one of your gold pearlscales Liz.  I have one left now, she is happy in with my discus.  Hope you all have a good day out there!
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. The rain missed us to the north so it's been pretty dry here but not as dry as your area Barb.

I don't have much going on today so I'll just putz around in the fishroom.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning folks.  My eleven extra large Discus and the remaining 8 pitch black rams plus some snots and Mystery snails are gone.  My pockets are no longer empty but my poor fish room looks naked.  The buyers name is Roger Huey.  He's a gastroenterologist.  Of all specialties to choose, to me that would be my last choice.  He said that there are specialties worse but I can't imagine anything worse than but I can't imagine anything worse than looking up butts.  He's going to stop by the pet store and probably get the pair I took to them, as well.

If I feel up to walking around a store after the pain doctor has his way I'm going to stop by Best Buy and arrange to have a beautiful new stainless steel oven delivered.  I also need to have my LP gas tank filled for winter.  I'm sure that prices are sky high but I can't do with out heat, and hot water.  I also want to get to use the new stove that unlike mine has an oven that is not in need of repair.

Here's the stove I have the hots for: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-4-8-cu-ft-freestanding-gas-convection-range-with-steam-cleaning-stainless-steel/6418524.p?skuId=6418524#tabbed-customerreviews
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

That's a great looking stove Liz. I'm sure that you will make great use of it. It sounds like you did very well with your new customer. |^| |^| |^| mim mim mim
Willie

LizStreithorst

Thanks Willie.  I didn't stop for it today.  I'll wait and think about it.  The pain doc is sending me for another MRI and then will schedule an appointment at with the neurosurgeon for me.  I really should find out how much I'll have to pay out of pocket for that stuff.  Then again, I may just say the hell with it and buy the stove.

Ron Sower

Hello everyone!...

We did a spur of the moment thing late yesterday and we booked a room in Sedona for today and tomorrow to celebrate our 23rd anniversary today!...usually a 2.5 hour drive but traffic was delayed and we stopped for a leisurely lunch...

It was rainy and stormy most of the afternoon but when we were walking up to restaurant for dinner, the sun broke out behind us and lit up the mountain in front of us... I'm going to try to load it here for you...these were taken with my cheap Samsung phone and no editing color wise at all!...the color, however, is a touch redder than the photos but not much...

Have a good night, all!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 05, 2021, 10:20:21 PM
Hello everyone!...

We did a spur of the moment thing late yesterday and we booked a room in Sedona for today and tomorrow to celebrate our 23rd anniversary today!...usually a 2.5 hour drive but traffic was delayed and we stopped for a leisurely lunch...

It was rainy and stormy most of the afternoon but when we were walking up to restaurant for dinner, the sun broke out behind us and lit up the mountain in front of us... I'm going to try to load it here for you...these were taken with my cheap Samsung phone and no editing color wise at all!...the color, however, is a touch redder than the photos but not much...

Have a good night, all!...

Beautiful shot Ron. Happy Anniversary. mim mim mim
Willie

LizStreithorst

Ron, that is an incredible shot!  And happy anniversary.