• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:34:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 138
Total: 139

Beautiful Sunday Morning

Started by BallAquatics, October 03, 2021, 06:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Morning all!  It's going to be a beautiful fall day here in central Ohio.  This is my favorite time of the year.  Brings back memories of hunting with my Dad, and my years of working outside.

Mugwump's is all set for another year!  All the software is up-to-date, and the domain name is renewed for another year.

Have a great day my friends!

wsantia1

Good morning Dennis and everyone. Summer makes it's return here for the day with our high temp topping out at 81 degrees this afternoon.

Dennis I can't thank you enough for keeping Mugwump's up and running for another year. Please let me know if you need anything like funding or administrative support. etc. I will be more than happy to step up.

Everyone have a great day,
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Yay, Dennis! Thank you! Where can we send you the money for doing this.?

Car is packed and I'm ready to go pick up Stan then be on the way to our swap meet., on this bright sunny day here in Phoenix area!...

Have a good day people of the Mugs!... 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Good early afternoon guys!  Liz and Ron later on of course.  I agree Dennis, thank you so much for continuing Mug's.  We are a small but close group here. 
I have been out moving mulch all morning, and my rock border too, I love my rocks.  Most are about 5 lb rocks, and I have hundreds of them.  Taking a lunch break now, and will go do more later on.  I love Fall too, and am trying to get caught up on things I missed doing last year at this time.
Hope you all have a good day!
Barb

Ron Sower

Back from the swap, and it was a good one...20 table spaces...I sold out in an hour and a half...and picked up some plants I wanted...people are tending to bring more fish...which is good...!

Now I'm resting in my recliner & finishing up some leftover orange chicken we had at a restaurant last night... |eat| |eat| |eat|...then When my feet quit hurting I'm going to go in the fishroom and get my new plants in the tanks and do a WC on the Congo tank...

Happy aquariuming folks!... :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron