• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:08:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

Monday Monday

Started by Barb, September 13, 2021, 07:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning Willie, Liz and Ron,  I had a busy traveling weekend, different places both days.  It was all good.  And had beautiful weather, warm sunny and low humidity.  Liz I see another storm is headed your way after hitting TX.  Can you take more rain?  Here it is still bone dry, many of my summer flowers have died from lack of  water.  Just too many to water by hose.  Hope you all have a great day!
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. The heat it back on here with the temp already at 74 degrees and going up to 90F. The humidity is back too. Oh well, it is still summer.

On my way to PT. It is my next to last session. Most of the stuff they do there I can do from home now. I go for my injection on  Oct. 8th.

Have a great day everyone. I'll check in later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi Barb and Willie.  It's overcast with a few drops of drizzle now and again.  We will be getting big rain over the next several days.  My yard will become a swamp but I need the rain if I am ever to be able to plant a fall garden.  I have many tough wireweeds to pull and turning the soil will be possible for my back after a rain.

Poor Charlotte only got half a breakfast this morning because I was short of horse feed.  The feed store was my first stop, then the supermarket.  I finally found mushrooms so I'll be able to make the recipe I've been wanting to make for the past 2 weeks.

I gave #2 pot plant a hard look this morning.  I could harvest it today, and might cut and trim a few branches today, but I'd like to give most of the plant one more day unless the rain comes early.

Hope we get to here from Ron today.  Sounds like he's having fun but maybe could use a little more rest than he's getting with all the frantic planning going on.
Always move forward. Never look back.