• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:14:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

Wet Wednesday

Started by LizStreithorst, September 14, 2021, 02:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon my wonderful fishy friends.  We sure are an unlikely group of nice people considering that other than fish we have little in common.  Thank you Mug :-*

It actually hasn't rained hard at all yet.  We've had constant light drizzle.  I know it's coming, though.  I'm not looking forward to walking outside in the muck to feed get in the car or feed Charlotte or the birds (especially the hummers which are really tanking up for the journey)  One of my customers said that driving up to my house it looked like I had a butterfly farm.  The hummers and butterflies love it here.

I finally finished a chore that I'm glad is done.  Plant #2 has been trimmed close and either hanging or in trays to dry.  My trusted friend told me that he knows 3 people who buy regularly buy.  Here in Mississippi an ounce goes for between $300. and $400. an ounce depending on quality.  I was blown away.

I haven't seen any flirting with my ram pairs yet.  I'm impatient.  2 of the 3 pairs are just getting to know each other.

Have a good day everyone.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hi Liz and everyone. It is pretty warm at 85 degrees right now with plenty of sunshine here. Rain is supposed to move in tomorrow evening.

I was out running errands most of the day and pretty much got everything done. I'm pretty tired now so I am relaxing for a bit before I have to take Kobe out later. The poor guy, all he wants to do is eat and sleep.

The vets tell me that he is mostly healthy but he needs to lose a couple of pounds. So do I. huh

Wishing you all aa great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Liz and Willie, please send some of that rain up my way Liz!  Unbelievably dry here, I have lost so many plants.  Very sad to a gardener like me.  I have decided to replace most of my front "lawn" with a giant bed that has shrubs, small trees, flowers and rocks.  Have it marked out with white paint, will roundup it as soon as no wind, and have my lawn boy spread the truckload of good topsoil on it all, when I can find some.  then mulch on top.  Planting will be next Spring.  It is a big job and I will need help with this job, usually I do everything myself.  You all have a good rest of the day.  And remember to send me rain Liz!  Willie give Kobe a good pet from me.
Barb