• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:27:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 119
Total: 121

Tedious Tuesday

Started by LizStreithorst, September 07, 2021, 09:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

My customer hasn't paid for his auction yet so I won't be shipping today.  I figured that he was away for the holiday but hoped he's pay yesterday evening or night.  That means that after I run to Hattiesburg for meds for Tink I'll be doing what I've been doing for the past 2 days which is trimming cannabis.

It's overcast here and they say more rain this afternoon.  There's some dang front stuck over the southeast.  Hope you all have a more exciting day planned than mine.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Liz and everyone. Liz, I'm sorry to hear about your customer. Hopefully he comes through later on today.

I'm just getting back from PT and then food shopping. It's another beautiful day here with the temps at 83 degrees and the humidity at 49%. No rain in sight. |^| |^| |^|

I am getting ready to play with this new rack setup. It seems easy enough to set up but I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm a little bit tired. I might as well wait until tomorrow so don't make any unnecessary mistakes.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good afternoon Liz and Willie.  Hot but cloudy here today.  No rain in sight for a long time.  I don't want to say the H. word but some rain from one would be nice now.  Just no wind.  Took my mom for an appt. today, while I had lunch with a newly widowed friend.  Back home now and plan to set up my new planted tank which will take hours to do.  I better get on it, it is almost 3pm.  Hope you all have a good rest of Tuesday!
Barb

LizStreithorst

I'm so sick of bud trimming I could scream.  The problem is that I've done more research about how to do it properly this year.  Since these people are experienced they tell you the very best way to get the most potent product.  I'm not going to go to extremes with all of what this plant is giving me.  I will be interested in comparing the products which where produced the way the experts say and my old way which was still a pain but not so much of a pain.  I and everyone I've given it to agree that my product has been excellent in the past.  I guess I'm just doing an experiment.  It's fun for me to learn by doing.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Good day folks!...

It's 96 and sunny here today...not much chance of rain...

I'm in trouble...I have so many things I want to do before we fly Friday and I'm not too motivated today!... huh
Guess I'll just do what I can and the devil can take the hindmost...
Too many aquaria to take care of now...!  aaargh!...
I'll just pay bills now...

Later folks and happy aquariuming!  8) 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron