• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 10:04:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125

Free excep for $10. shipping

Started by LizStreithorst, July 27, 2021, 02:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

My Mystery Snails are laying clutches of eggs like crazy.  Most people don't sell egg clutches.  I don't know why.  I suppose I need to offer one for sale on AB.

The clutches I have except for the first are from Striped Magenta's which is nice because they are my favorite.  They have other colors in their genetics so I can't promise that all the offspring will be magenta.

From one clutch you will get from 50 to 200 baby snails.  They grow to about the size of a golf ball.  They don't eat plants and they're way cool to watch.  They eat mostly left over food.  When they are ready to breed (I've only seen it once) the male will stick his tallywacker in the female and when she is ready she will go above the water line to lay her eggs.  The clutch is large and shaped like a honeycomb.  If you don't want more babies you just remove the egg clutch and toss it.

They're easy to hatch.  It's easy for me to explain how if you don't know.

Always move forward. Never look back.