• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 05:47:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

Morning all

Started by BallAquatics, July 18, 2021, 08:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in central Ohio.  Did some updates to the web server and also the forum software early this morning and then went for a long ride through the country side.

Have a great day folks!

Dennis

wsantia1

Good morning Dennis and everyone. Hopefully you are all well. That rain that we were supposed to get last night was a no show so I've spent my morning watering my lawn, flowerbeds and tomatoes.

We are at our forecasted high temp of 81 degrees but it feels hotter because our humidity is at 68%.

As expected I didn't get a late night delivery from the USPS. No updates on my package either. I was also supposed to get a Fedex package of some bed sheets that I ordered a few weeks ago.

It turns out that the vendor sent the bed sheets via "Fedex Smart Post" which is delivered by the USPS.  huh 

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Morning Dennis and Willie.  Dennis, thanks for doing the stuff that the forum needed done.  Enjoy riding around on the bike.

Willie, my snails are now somewhere in West Virginia.  Last night they were in Atlanta Georgia.  Seems they decided to take a road trip wfwf 

I guess I did more than I should have yesterday.  But how to you know when it's too much when you feel so good and don't hurt at all when you're working?   Endorphins are very strong pain killers, and my endorphins really get going when I work.  Later in the afternoon I was so worn out and hurting it was all I could do to get WC done, feed the horse, give Tink her meds and take my own before I had no choice but to fall in bed.  I didn't even have the energy left to bathe and hit the sack with my dirty body.  I was in bed mostly asleep for 12 full hrs!

Today I'm taking it easy again because I have little choice.  I made a couple of pints of fig preserves.  Soon I'll get on making snello which is similar to the nugs you all do except I freeze it because I don't have a dehydrator. 

I ordered some bee guards for my hummingbird feeders.  The wasps have enjoying the sugar water as much as the hummers.  The guards were a little too large for my feeders but I used a smear of silicone to make them fit.

Yesterday took a toll on Tink the Wonder Dog yesterday as well.  I don't know why but she was back to coughing all the time.  This morning I gave her the top dose of sleepy making cough drugs.  She doesn't have the spark in her eye and spring in her step but the coughing has mostly stopped and she spent an hour of so tootling outside while I sat on my worthless ass looking at the garden and birds in my yard and listening to the bird and insect calls.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hey Liz, sorry that your snail took a detour and that you and Tink are not up to par today. After PT on Friday I felt good but yesterday and today I've been in a lot of pain. I think it's because they put me into some physically awkward and strenuous positions to stretch me out. They said I was very tight. huh   

Anyway when I went out to walk Kobe a few minutes ago I saw that USPS left my bed sheet package at the front door. It must be because it's a Fedex package. They rarely deliver anything on Sunday except for Express Mail. My other package no longer shows an expected delivery date. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.