• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:51:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 293
Total: 293

Traveling Thursday

Started by wsantia1, July 15, 2021, 05:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Today is travel day for me. I'm taking the grandkids back to NYC and then I will be coming right back. It's 342 miles round trip. I am hoping for favorable traffic.

I wish you all a great day. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hope you have a safe and traffic free trip, Willie. 

It's 100 degrees out here so I've locked myself inside.  I did do a nice mow this morning before it got so hot.  I'll try to get out there a little earlier tomorrow.  The fence row is getting badly overgrown.

Little Tink, the wonder dog woke up this morning after a peaceful night with a spring in her step and a twinkle in her eyes.  Hardly a cough all last night and today.  She spends most of her time resting but heck, so do I...She sure does know to show up any time I walk into the kitchen.  She has learned that right now she gets to lick the plate after I make a bite to eat.

0 out of 3 of the boxes of 8 Rams I sent out Monday arrived on time.  They have all finally arrived.  0 deaths in one box, 2 deaths in the second, and 6 deaths in the third.  I hate it but I'm going to have to go back to shipping these Express.

I sent Ron a text not too long ago.  I'll let y'all know if I hear back from him.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz!  Blazing hot here too, just staying in AC today for sure.  I feel better than yesterday but still not comfortable.  Great Tink news Liz, but sorry about the fish losses.  What a shame.  I feel sorry for both you and the fish.  Willie hope you have a safe uneventful trip today.  That is just the distance I drive to and from visiting my kids. 

I just noticed it is getting darker outside at 4pm, sure hope this means some rain soon.  You both have a good eve!
Barb

wsantia1

Hey Liz and Barb. I made it home safely but now my back is aching a bit. The traffic was brutal. There seems to be so many more people and car in NYC than when I left 22 years ago.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hey guys.  I heard back from Ron.  It's in a good bit of pain but feels he's improving every day.  He said that tomorrow he'll try to get down to the fish room where the computer is and chat us up.

Glad your back home and safe and sound except for the back.  Take it easy for the rest of the day and part of tomorrow if you feel like it.

LizStreithorst

Hi again folks, and good evening.  I must be doing better or I'm sick to death of sitting down all the time.  I still hurt all the time and I am usually played out after WC at 4.  But around 6 we had rain threaten.  We had everything except the rain itself.  The dogs trembled and hid.  It cooled off and it was overcast and I went out and had a very enjoyable mow thinking of the possibility of being struck by lightning.  I got a lot done!   I feel better about myself.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 15, 2021, 05:29:20 PM
Hey Liz and Barb. I made it home safely but now my back is aching a bit. The traffic was brutal. There seems to be so many more people and car in NYC than when I left 22 years ago.
hahaha...ya think?...hahaha!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron