• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 11:16:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

Sunday -the day before

Started by Barb, July 11, 2021, 06:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

..Ron's surgery.   We will all be thinking of you tomorrow Ron.  Hope it goes very well and have Lucy let us know, if she can.  Have fun at your SAS auction today!  It is hot, humid and sunny this morning, a typical summer day here.  At least no drought, all my plants are nice and green and lush.  But still battling Japanese Beetles.  I do get many each day dropped into soapy water.  Then they go into my compost piles.  You all have a good day.
Barb

wsantia1

Good Sunday morning everyone. Things are getting back to normal here. I had a good nights sleep and I took my oldest great granddaughter to the park with Kobe. She is fascinated with the fishroom which is a good thing. Hopefully she'll develop a better love for the fish hobby than her mother.

Today I will probably drop something on the grill after I set up a little wading pool for them in my backyard. After they wade for a bit I'll dump the water onto my grass and my grass watering will mostly be done. This is all contingent on whether it rains or not of course. It's pretty cloudy at the moment.

Ron I wish you the best and a speedy recovery from tomorrow's surgery.

Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Thank you guys for the well-wishes...

...haven't been ghosting you guys at all...been really busy getting things ready for the pre and Post-op...fishroom almost ready...gotta top off a few small tanks still...getting some new tetras at the meeting today...

...Stan and I watched knee replacement vids of surgery last knight...reminded me of cutting up a chicken or turkey!... ??? ??? ???

...I'll try to get back on here tonight...if not...It'll be a couple days I suppose...

...on my way to the meeting now...4 of our directors and chairs are going to be out... huh huh huh
...cheers to all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

We're behind you, Ron.  Looking forward to hearing back from you once the surgery is behind you.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...the meeting was good...45 attendees...speaker was our own Preston John who is one of the few people in the world who has bred Tetraodon Schoutedeni, the Spotted Congo Puffer...And the only one, at least in USA, who has bred them more than once...learned a lot about the one I have...

...I wasn't going to bid on any fish today, but ended up bringing home a young pair of beautiful giant sail fin mollies, a small group of misc tetras, and another pair of Sterbai Cories!  ;D ... I'm  acclimating them now as we watch the Suns and Bucks play...

...almost have everything ready to go tomorrow...I've been taking daily showers th last 4days with this antibacterial liquid soap they gave me...in the morning before I go will be my last one with it...I've got several checklists that I will run thru tonight and one before I leave in the morning...

...last couple evenings we've had tremendous wind storms that are taking down trees and leaving dust, but no rain here...

...you all take care and I'll be back here in a couple days...cheers!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 11, 2021, 08:22:52 PM
...the meeting was good...45 attendees...speaker was our own Preston John who is one of the few people in the world who has bred Tetraodon Schoutedeni, the Spotted Congo Puffer...And the only one, at least in USA, who has bred them more than once...learned a lot about the one I have...

...I wasn't going to bid on any fish today, but ended up bringing home a young pair of beautiful giant sail fin mollies, a small group of misc tetras, and another pair of Sterbai Cories!  ;D ... I'm  acclimating them now as we watch the Suns and Bucks play...

...almost have everything ready to go tomorrow...I've been taking daily showers th last 4days with this antibacterial liquid soap they gave me...in the morning before I go will be my last one with it...I've got several checklists that I will run thru tonight and one before I leave in the morning...

...last couple evenings we've had tremendous wind storms that are taking down trees and leaving dust, but no rain here...

...you all take care and I'll be back here in a couple days...cheers!

Good Luck Ron. Wishing you a speedy recovery. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.