• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 05:29:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 187
Total: 187

Happy 4th of July 2021

Started by wsantia1, July 04, 2021, 07:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Happy 4th of July. Hopefully you are all well. I can't remember the last time that the weather for this holiday has been better than today will be. It is currently 67 degrees under sunny skies and our high temp will get up to 82F. There may be a random shower early today but tonight will be nice and clear for the fireworks.

I celebrated the 4th yesterday with my neighbors and we had a great time. Tonight I will watch the fireworks on TV with Kobe. He hates fireworks and freaked out last night during our walk as random fireworks were being detonated.

We'll be out during the day enjoying the weather because it won't get much better than this.

Wishing you all a great holiday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning and happy 4th to all my friends.

Willie, you sound cheerful today.  I'm cheerful too!  I can't tell y'all how wonderful it feels to have pain in the background rather than in the forefront.  I've already gotten quite a few little things done this morning while it's cool that I wasn't able to even consider doing back when I was hurting so badly.  It's amazing to me how dependent I have become on the meds I have to take.  I sprayed a gallon of Round Up on the weeds that had been taking over the veggie garden and sprayed it along my dirt pathways to make a line between the yard, the flower gardens and walkways.  I was so overdue for beating back the wild world from my attempt at a tiny bit of my semi-civilized areas. 

I sold another group of Rams on AB last night.  As soon as I rest for just a bit here typing, I'll be making my rice for my veggie fried rice later this afternoon.  Then I need to make a shipping box for tomorrow.  I'd also like to make some peach creamcicles with Greek yogurt, heavy cream and fresh sweet Alabama peaches.  After that I'll see what my body has left in it.  I know that I still have to take it easy and pay attention to what my body tells me.

All my animals including the fish are happy and as healthy as I can make them.  A chicken who lays her egg in the grooming room just laid one and is singing about it.  The one who lays in the car is in the car working on it.

Here's a funny story about the one who lays in the car.  Yesterday I got tired of waiting for her and drove to the vet for Tink's meds.  She was pissed off and started walking around in the car.  She finally sat down in the passenger seat and gave me the evil eye.  It was a long trip.  I had to stop at the dollar store for beer and cat food.  When the one close to the vet's office in Hattiesburg didn't have cat food, we had to take the long way home to stop for it at the Dollar Store in Moselle.  When we finally got home and I opened the hatchback she flew out and didn't get back in the car to lay until late that afternoon.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Happy July 4th !  I also have had a good day, just got  home awhile ago from my days travels.  Great weather for it all, and I had a wonderful day.  Now to eat some dinner then watch TV fireworks and listen to neighbors firing off firecrackers again like last night.  If there are any good fireworks I will step outside to watch them. Like I said before, I have no love for close up fireworks, my hair was on fire from one long ago...
Barb