• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 11:25:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125

Remember when USPS was a great way to ship fish.....

Started by BallAquatics, July 03, 2021, 11:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

It's time to fire Louis DeJoy, he GOP mega-donor that was hand-picked by Donald Trump to run the USPS.  Sign the petition to get rid of this bum, here's the link;

https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/fire-louis-dejoy-stop-mail-slowdowns-defend-our-democracy?source=direct_link&

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 03, 2021, 11:07:57 AM
It's time to fire Louis DeJoy, he GOP mega-donor that was hand-picked by Donald Trump to run the USPS.  Sign the petition to get rid of this bum, here's the link;

https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/fire-louis-dejoy-stop-mail-slowdowns-defend-our-democracy?source=direct_link&

Dennis

I agree 100% Dennis. This guy has no business in that job. Petition signed.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I know about it from personal experience is shipping USPS Priority.  Several of my shipments traveled all around the country until the box finally reached it's destination full of dead or compromised fish.  A couple of folks got mad at me on Simply for saying that DeJoy was at fault and had to go.  For a while I would only ship Express which is great for the seller but expensive for the buyer.  Even with Express arrival time was a day later rather than next day, but that worked.

Lately I've noticed that things are getting better.  Maybe because so many people were furious.  I've gone back to using Priority and so far have had good luck.  I still believe that De Joy must go.  He doesn't care about the Postal Service.  He only cares about what is good for himself. 
Always move forward. Never look back.