• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 01:00:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137

Great start to Wednesday

Started by LizStreithorst, June 16, 2021, 07:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good morning my dear friends.  I'm afraid I was up before the sun this morning.  I guess even in my sleep I had bagging up those 100 rams for the wholesaler.  I discovered that it is much easier to net the fish before their tank light comes on.  It only took me about an hour.  I put 6 fish per each 8" bag with 3 drops of meth blue and about a cup and a half of water.  I understand that the wholesaler will be bringing an O2 cylinder so I guess that means that they'll be re-bagging them.  Would you believe that I still have about 100 left?!  Now that I'm feeling better except for getting exhausted in the early evening, I'll go back to listing them on AB.  It sure feels good to empty 2 65's and a 29. 

I still have the house to tidy up later so I hope the pain stays away so I can enjoy the rest of the day.  It will be a tiny bit cooler today with a high of 92 so I'd like to sit outside in the shade for a while and just look at the natural beauty around me.  I've been wanting to make brownies.  Maybe today will be the day I finally get around to it.

I hope all my friends have a fun and happy day.  I'm looking forward to seeing what all of y'all will be up to.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. It is a beautiful sunny day here with the current temp at 73 degrees and going up to a high temp of 78F. The humidity is down to 53% and the wind is less than 10 mph and coming in from the north. With 0% chance of rain we couldn't ask for a nicer day.

Today is grass cutting day in the community so I'll have to wait a bit before I start tending to my flowers and bushes. I'll take that time to finish working on my shrimp tanks. I also have to work on the turtle tank today. The grass should be done by the time I'm finished and then I can go outside and get to work out there.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hello my friends, I got home from my trip awhile ago. All is fine here, the cats did just great without me.  But I have 5 lbs of stuff to get out of the 4 litterboxes I left them.  I had a great time, weather was perfect the whole 3 days, and I also saw relatives and friends.  The zoo was a lot of fun, my favorite 2 places there were the huge aviary, like being in a giant terrarium with live birds, and the butterfly house.  More later,
Barb