• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:15:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 127
Total: 128

Shrimp Move

Started by wsantia1, June 15, 2021, 03:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Well I finally moved the yellow shrimp into a 10 gallon tank and I also relocated my Green Jades into the vacated 5 gallon tank with a light colored gravel. There were exactly 16 green jades. I couldn't get a count on the yellows but it was probably over 100.

That tank was filthy. huh

My "Fire Reds" will be moved from their 2.5 gallon tank into the 5 gallon tank that was vacated by the Green Jades. I feel like I got a lot done today. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 15, 2021, 03:05:26 PM
Well I finally moved the yellow shrimp into a 10 gallon tank and I also relocated my Green Jades into the vacated 5 gallon tank with a light colored gravel. There were exactly 16 green jades. I couldn't get a count on the yellows but it was probably over 100.

That tank was filthy. huh

My "Fire Reds" will be moved from their 2.5 gallon tank into the 5 gallon tank that was vacated by the Green Jades. I feel like I got a lot done today. mim
...that "filthy" tank was a haven for the shrimp....they feed on the microfilm growing in the "filthy" tank... |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron