• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 08:23:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 251
Total: 252

Hump Day Wednesday

Started by Barb, June 09, 2021, 06:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning friends, I see sun outside for the first time in several days!  Hope it lasts awhile before the next round of rain gets here.  My pond is getting clearer, the new UV bulb is working and the quilt batting I put into the 2 filters is working great!  When it is all clear and pretty again I will take a pic to show you.

Barb

Pushed the wrong button
Liz hope the pain Dr, will be helping you today.  Let me know how it goes.  I will be gone most of the day with 3 appts to take care of, 1 for me, 2 for my mom.  then home to do wc's.  You all have a good day,
Barb

LizStreithorst

Morning Barb and everyone else later.  It's another humid one today but cooler than yesterday.  I haven't been up long enough yet to know how I feel.  I'm still working on my coffee.

I made a mistake out of frustration yesterday morning.  My primary email account kept insisting that it needed my attention.  It wouldn't accept any of my most used passwords and wouldn't let me change to a new password.  I finally got disgusted and deleted the entire account.  I didn't realize that it was the account associated with my cell phone and found out that POOF!  Nothing on my phone worked at all.  Luckily I was able to make one last call to the pet store and receive one last voicemail from Twee saying that the wholesaler had agreed to wait one more week for the Rams.  The Phone store is right down the highway from the pain doctor so unless I'm feeling really dreadful I'll stop by and have them make my phone right again.

All I have to do other than that is bag up the 30 rams I have going to a guy in Arizona.  I'll have the shipping label already on the box so I hope I will run across a kind man to take the box inside and put it on the counter for me.  That's it for now, folks.  Here's to hoping that the next time I check in with y'all I'll be a happy camper again.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 09, 2021, 07:20:08 AM
Morning Barb and everyone else later.  It's another humid one today but cooler than yesterday.  I haven't been up long enough yet to know how I feel.  I'm still working on my coffee.

I made a mistake out of frustration yesterday morning.  My primary email account kept insisting that it needed my attention.  It wouldn't accept any of my most used passwords and wouldn't let me change to a new password.  I finally got disgusted and deleted the entire account.  I didn't realize that it was the account associated with my cell phone and found out that POOF!  Nothing on my phone worked at all.  Luckily I was able to make one last call to the pet store and receive one last voicemail from Twee saying that the wholesaler had agreed to wait one more week for the Rams.  The Phone store is right down the highway from the pain doctor so unless I'm feeling really dreadful I'll stop by and have them make my phone right again.

All I have to do other than that is bag up the 30 rams I have going to a guy in Arizona.  I'll have the shipping label already on the box so I hope I will run across a kind man to take the box inside and put it on the counter for me.  That's it for now, folks.  Here's to hoping that the next time I check in with y'all I'll be a happy camper again.

Liz wishing you the best of everything at the pain doctor and hopefully the phone people will fix everything else for you.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 09, 2021, 09:04:23 AM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 09, 2021, 07:20:08 AM

Liz wishing you the best of everything at the pain doctor and hopefully the phone people will fix everything else for you.
...same for me, Liz...if you're getting cortisone shot it may take a day or two to feel the difference...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Ron, the doctor told me sometimes up to 10 days!  I jokingly told him that I have 350 lbs of feed in the back of the car, 100 of which had to be brought inside to keep my dogs and horse from rioting.  Strangely enough, I feel better already.  I don't care if it's the placebo effect as long as I'm not in misery.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 09, 2021, 07:35:47 PM
Ron, the doctor told me sometimes up to 10 days!  I jokingly told him that I have 350 lbs of feed in the back of the car, 100 of which had to be brought inside to keep my dogs and horse from rioting.  Strangely enough, I feel better already.  I don't care if it's the placebo effect as long as I'm not in misery.
...it was like that in my knees sometimes...I hope it lasts you a long time... :)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron