• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:48:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 294
Total: 294

Muddlin' through Monday

Started by Ron Sower, June 07, 2021, 10:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...and here we are again, starting another week...

...our meeting went very well yesterday...room was full but no one had to stand!....food was good too...I picked up some Amano shrimp to help keep some algae down in on of my overflow plant tanks...some of the gals are berried...I don't think I'll try to set up a brackish tank to try to raise them though...I have enough different little projects going on already... :D

...another warm day today...sunny and around 100F...

...I have several items to deal with and phone calls to make from our directors meeting after the general meeting yesterday...so I might as well get my cereal and start on them in a few minutes...

...Barb, I didn't put your books in the meeting auction because things tend to go cheap there...I will take them to a swap or a major auction we're planning in October or November...

...good day all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon friend.  I'm feeling better today.  Who knows why.  The weekend was terrible.  I have no explanation.  My back does as it chooses huh

I shipped off 10 more rams earlier.  Last night a guy bought 30!!!!!  I'll be sending them off Wednesday before my appointment with the pain doctor.  Twee called from the pet store.  Her wholesaler wants 100!  They come through on Wednesdays at 11.  I'm trying to get it set up for the following Wednesday.  If that doesn't work, one of their employees lives in Ellisville and can swing by and help me bag the fish on her way to work.  I won't be getting much per fish from this deal but it will still be a pocketful of money and if they're happy with the fish they may buy another 100 later.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

G'day Ron and Liz!  Book selling is fine by me Ron.  Don't want to "give" them away.  Liz sorry you had a painful weekend but glad to hear about all the fish sales, that is great!  You both have some good plant/fish business going on these days.  More rain here today, some very hard.  I am still working on my pea soup in my pond.  Doing different things to get rid of it.  My advice is don't ever put a pond into full, hot, all day sun.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on June 07, 2021, 02:29:50 PM
G'day Ron and Liz!  Book selling is fine by me Ron.  Don't want to "give" them away.  Liz sorry you had a painful weekend but glad to hear about all the fish sales, that is great!  You both have some good plant/fish business going on these days.  More rain here today, some very hard.  I am still working on my pea soup in my pond.  Doing different things to get rid of it.  My advice is don't ever put a pond into full, hot, all day sun.
Barb

... ;D ;D ;D for sure!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hi Ron, Liz, Barb and everyone. It's been a crazy day here but I'm winding it down. Tomorrow I will spend all day in the fishroom to catch up on things I let go last week.

I'll also need to make appointments with the physical therapy people and the back doctor. I'm not feel surgery but like Liz I may be interested in the shots.

I'll see you good people tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.