• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:08:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138

Sunny Saturday

Started by Barb, June 05, 2021, 07:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

At least so far.  Hi everyone!  I am hoping to do some outside work today, it has been way too rainy for days to get out there.  Yesterday was a deluge, almost hurricane like wind and rain, while I was on a pontoon boat for a party cruise at the beach.  We all had to get off the boat in the pouring rain and run to shelter to get away from possible lightening strikes in the metal boat on the water. It had not left the dock yet. I got so soaked and cold I had to leave and go back home.  It was quite a day.  Hope you all have a good weekend.
Barb

wsantia1

Hi Barb and everyone. Barb your adventure sounds terrible. We go none of your rain yesterday so it looks like I'll be running the sprinklers once again.

I've been enjoying my out of town company a lot for a change. Today we are going to Rehoboth beach for shopping and eating. No sitting on the beach just yet.

I got my expected delivery of "Fire Red" shrimp yesterday and after allowing them to acclimate and settle in I realize that these are not "Fire Reds" at all and if they are they are a very low quality.

I wasn't expecting to win this auction but the fact that I won it at such a low price should have raised my antennas.

I'm more upset at paying the $13 dollars for shipping because I could make a case that the shrimp can be worth $1.00 a piece.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Give them a little time, Willie.  My last batch of reds were not well colored until after they settled in.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

It's still overcast but bright here.  Humid as hell, but not hot.  We're supposed to have some rain later which lately that mean it will drizzle a little.  It's actually quite a nice day to sit in the garden and enjoy my flowers.

I woke up kind of stiff and painful and it hasn't gone away.  I think it's because my body if finally feeling the effects of me having to quit taking my meloxicam.  But I scheduled a dog because when the lady called yesterday I was feeling pretty good.  I know now that I won't take another dog until after I get my shot in the back.  For the rest of the day I guess I'll just be sitting outside with a book doing mostly nothing.

Hope everyone else has a happy pain free day.
Always move forward. Never look back.