• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:01:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 188
Total: 188

Happy Friday Again

Started by wsantia1, June 04, 2021, 07:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Once again "Thanks" for the birthday wishes. I had a great time for a change.

Barb so sorry to hear about your dog bite and I'm glad you got some medical treatment for it. Years ago I got bit badly by Kobe when I tried to break up a fight. I thought Kobe was bleeding but it turned out that I was the one bleeding. Unlike most small dogs Kobe has big teeth. Tetanus shot and antibiotics for me.

I have company in for the weekend and they are asleep now so I get a break from entertaining. It is supposed to rain today and our high temp will be 79 degrees but it is very humid out so we may be inside most of the day.

I think I made a mistake in ordering some fire red shrimp when I am not ready for them. I bid on them in Band. and won the auction.

The shrimp ended up costing me one dollar each plus priority shipping and I'm getting 20.  huh

I'm waiting to get on telemed at 8:45 with my doctor to discuss the results of my back x-rays.

That's all I have for now folks. I'll try to check in later. I wish you all a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, here is the 4th day of rain.  I forgot we were in a drought in this area just a week ago.  That is all over now.  My pond has been overflowing for days,  Good thing I built in good drainage for it. My hand is healing up well. Have a good weekend,
Barb

LizStreithorst

Happy FRiday folks.  I finished my mow.  Now it is imperative that I do some Round-Up'ing.  I'm done with the heavy back pack sprayer.  From now on I'll be filling up a gallon sprayer again and again and again.  First I'm going to rest a bit.

It's another overcast day here with a chance of showers.  High around 80.  It's a nice day for outside work if you don't mind sweating which I don't as long as I can stop what I'm doing and cool off.

Glad to hear your hand is getting better, Barb.  Willie, let us know what your doc has to say about your back.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

..Water change on the Congo tank...DONE!.. after 2 days of pushing it forward because it got too late in the day before I could get around to it...besides, I learned from my last trip away for 17 days, it will be alright...I have not noticed my hillstream loach in the tetra tank since I that trip though...I hate for it to be gone, cause he's a good algae cleaner and has such interesting movement and behavior...

...I guess I need to follow in Liz's footsteps and mow the lawn...oh...wait a minute...my lawn is gravel!...guess I won't do that....so I have 2-20g tanks that I can put water in when the RO drum refills....and I have some small tank glass-wiping I should do and some Anubias and Buce I should glue to rocks so they can get a good start on life before I sell them...

...temp is 100 right now with some light cloud cover...supposed to get to 104 or 106 today...my indicator shows 1% RH, but the app on my computer shows 10% RH...good pool day...

>..i'll go prep some stuff for the club auction now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron