• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 12:12:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 262
Total: 262

Memorial Day Monday`

Started by Ron Sower, May 31, 2021, 09:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

>>>Good morning folks...

...I hope all of you have a great holiday in remembrance of those who have served to protect our country and are no longer with us...today we're having a small ceremony and lunch at the clubhouse in memory of those fallen ones...it is the first fully opened up event we've had there since the place was shut down...it will be nice...Lucy has been involved in decorating the room...

...yesterday I did manage to get the bookcase out of the fishroom and into my bedroom... it required me emptying the shelves of its partner in the bedroom and sliding it over and sliding over a chest of drawers, then emptying the shelves of the one in the fishroom and sliding it into the bedroom and setting it on the other side of the chest of drawers...I took my time, didn't strain and got it done while Lucy was out and I didn't hurt my back any!...

...now I have to get every thing back in place and figure out where to put things like scissors and staplers because I don't have any drawers in my Ikea desk!...

...Suddenly I have friends from the club offering me fish and plants...and I'm connecting with people to make purchases and trades at the meeting next Sunday...funny how that happens...

...time to go and clean up the mess in the fishroom left from yesterday...good day all...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Ron and everyone. Yes Memorial Day is upon us and I want to pay homage homage to those who made the ultimate sacrifice for this country.

Well the rain has stopped, it is sunny and it is the coldest 67 degrees I've felt in a while thanks to 20 mph winds. The rain will resume on Thursday in the form of showers.

Well while I was sleeping last night I has a back spasm(s) out of nowhere. >:( Today I am a shell of myself with most of my problems going from sitting to standing positions. huh

I had a lot planned for today and I won't get any of it accomplished. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. huh

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 31, 2021, 11:52:09 AM
Good afternoon Ron and everyone. Yes Memorial Day is upon us and I want to pay homage homage to those who made the ultimate sacrifice for this country.

Well the rain has stopped, it is sunny and it is the coldest 67 degrees I've felt in a while thanks to 20 mph winds. The rain will resume on Thursday in the form of showers.

Well while I was sleeping last night I has a back spasm(s) out of nowhere. >:( Today I am a shell of myself with most of my problems going from sitting to standing positions. huh

I had a lot planned for today and I won't get any of it accomplished. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. huh
...sorry to learn of this, Willie...I hope you're doing better in the morning...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron