• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 09:11:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246

I've Got Blue Diamonds for Sale

Started by LizStreithorst, September 13, 2013, 06:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

These guys measure 3 1/2" from nose to end of tail.  As you can see, they are fat and round.  Their parents are German Imports from Stendker via Discus Hans.

Fish are $35. each plus FedEX Priority over night (which cost an arm and a leg).  Live delivery guaranteed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

One more pic that wouldn't fit in the first post.

Mugwump

Looks like a awesome deal for somebody....cool  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Real beauties Liz!  Didn't know you were raising them.  Well done! In our lfs they would be at least $150. ea.  But they wouldn't look like these.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Thanks, Barb.  They are about 4 months old now.  They will grow large with good care.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

b125killer

Scott