• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:27:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 126
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

Happy Hump Day

Started by LizStreithorst, May 05, 2021, 09:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Charlotte will be leaving to BJ my mechanic this afternoon.  Now I have to worry about how much she will cost.  I swear, I don't think that anyone is better than me about finding something to worry about.  It's such a fruitless endeavor.  Worry doesn't effect the outcome one way or the other.

This morning I'll be headed to Twee's with eggs, shrimp, and snails.  Sounds like the makings for a good meal, doesn't it?

There were bad storms and tornados all over the state yesterday.  Nothing dramatic here, thank goodness.  Around 2 in the afternoon we had a big down pour for several hours but no wind.  Today the sun will shine again  :).

I may or may not get outside and do some gardening.  It will depend on how hot it is.

Hope y'all have a happy, productive day today.  Anyone remember when Ron will get home from playing softball?
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. It is trying to rain but not much has come down yet and it looks like the worst of the rain is over for the time being. More rain is forecasted for later this afternoon. huh

There is not much going on here so I am just waiting on my box. I am actually thinking about taking a nap since I got another lousy night of sleep yesterday.

Hopefully you all will have a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi, I am glad go hear the storm did no damage to you Liz!  The maps looked like it all came right over you.  Willie, hope you got in a good nap.  I like a nap some days, usually 30 min or less and I am up and fully rested.  My internet was down all day, just now got it back.  I am fine, just another busy day.  Helped my mom for several hrs.  More rain is coming in later tonight, I will gladly take it.  The rain from the other day is gone already in the heat.  You all have a good night!
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on May 05, 2021, 06:45:01 PM
Hi, I am glad go hear the storm did no damage to you Liz!  The maps looked like it all came right over you.  Willie, hope you got in a good nap.  I like a nap some days, usually 30 min or less and I am up and fully rested.  My internet was down all day, just now got it back.  I am fine, just another busy day.  Helped my mom for several hrs.  More rain is coming in later tonight, I will gladly take it.  The rain from the other day is gone already in the heat.  You all have a good night!
Barb

We got a few light showers and I got no nap.  ::) Oh well I had a great day because my Rams from Liz got here safely. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.