• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 09:05:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

Good Tuesday Morning Again

Started by wsantia1, May 04, 2021, 10:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Hi there everyone. A beautiful day here so far in Delaware. Currently we are at 71 degrees and going up to 84F this afternoon under sunny skies. We were supposed to get showers this morning but that looks doubtful now.

I am expecting a box of Black Rams from Liz today but as usual the USPS tracking system has not updated since last night. It is supposed to be guaranteed for delivery before 3:00PM. We shall see.

I have a new mail person now and I never know when they are coming these days. I'm ready for them when they get here.

Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I sent out 3  boxes yesterday.  One Priority to California.  I'm most worried  about that one.  Figures that once I became  confident In my bagging and packing the postal service would turn to shit.

My internet has been down since this morning.  I'm hopeless typing on this phone.  My piece of good  news is that Big Head doesn't have to have surgery
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz!  I got 1 1/2" rain yesterday, hope you both do too.  It is 90 right now here, low tonight will be 76.  Feels like summer is here already.  Jusgt a month ago was the 2 20 degree nights.  Glad Big Head doesn't need surgery!

I sent a box of violet leaves USPS to South Carolina Apr. 26, only a few hundred miles south of here.  It took 8 days to get there and many leaves were dead by then.  But I sent a box of pottery to Virginia, a few hundred miles north of me, via UPS and it got there in 24 hrs.  I only use UPS now.  And the cost was the same as USPS would have been!
Barb

Barb

Also, UPS gives me a 10% military discount on all my postage.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 04, 2021, 12:33:07 PM
I sent out 3  boxes yesterday.  One Priority to California.  I'm most worried  about that one.  Figures that once I became  confident In my bagging and packing the postal service would turn to shit.

My internet has been down since this morning.  I'm hopeless typing on this phone.  My piece of good  news is that Big Head doesn't have to have surgery

Glad to hear that big Head doesn't need surgery. That is great news. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I just got my internet back.  Thank God!  I think the problem was due to all the storms here in MS.  My Public Radio station just now went out but I can access it on my phone.  No bad storms here, yet.  Not even a drop of rain.  But something bad is coming unless I get very lucky.  Good thing I don't worry about bad weather.

UPS is just too darned far away from me.  The reason I prefer (and have started demanding) that when I ship I use USPS Express.  If the shipment is late I get my shipping money back.  Willie's are late, so I'll get my money back on his shipping.

LizStreithorst

Thanks Willie.  You don't know what a relief it is to me.  Since Charlotte caught fire there's not a chance I could pay for both Charlotte and a surgery for Big Head.