• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 10:50:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

Another sunny Sunday

Started by Barb, May 02, 2021, 06:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi all!  Yes, it is sunny but now I am wishing for clouds and rain.  Farmer's crops are now dying in their fields, mainly corn and tobacco so far.  Other farmland is bare, they don't dare plant anything yet in this desert soil.  That will be soybeans and cotton when they get some rain.

I have a day of gardening planned with a lot of watering. And taking my mom out to lunch and grocery shopping.  Hope you all have a good day too!
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. We are going up to 82 degrees under sunny skies with no rain in sight for today. We may see some rain tomorrow in the form of showers with very little accumulation.

I believe the frosty mornings are behind us so I am tempted to plant my marigolds. I have my perennials coming up but they won't bloom until the summer and aside from the Black Eyed Susans I couldn't tell you what the others are.  huh

I have to complete moving my fish around and I have to clean the turtle tank which I was supposed to do the other day. ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning folks.  I haven't had rain in over 2 weeks either but it's been cooler and the soil hasn't dried out as much as y'alls.  It sure does look like it's coming today, though. 

My dang back kept me from the garden yesterday.  Today the back seems much better but I have to make fish boxes before I do anything and I know that the bending and cutting doesn't do me any good.  I wish I had a nice workshop with a bench to make the work easier, but I don't.  I still have cleome to move and my 3rd and final garden to dig although with all the cleome I have coming up everywhere it's not wanted I may just make it easy on myself and devote it to cleome as well.  That way I'll be able to save the mulch from last year.  Don't know if I'll get to any of that today or not. 
Always move forward. Never look back.