• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 11:44:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

Summer Like Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, April 28, 2021, 07:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. After an extended winter it's looking like we are moving right into the summer. I woke up to 66 degrees this morning and we will get up to 86 degrees this afternoon. Guess what? I'm breaking out the shorts. That will help me absorb some Vitamin D that my Dr. says I am in need of.

Liz, it looks like our lowest morning temp in the next 10 days will be 51 degrees so we can probably go for the female rams. I will happily pay the overnight rate for shipping unless I have to take out a mortgage.  ;D Let me know what you think.

The pollen count is high to the south of us but here it is low so I think I will be doing some outside work. I'll have to work around the grass cutters because this year they cut our grass on Wednesdays.

Have a great day everyone. I'll check in with you later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Will send you a PM Willie.

I have done nothing I planned today.  It's a damn bad back day.  All I've done is make my bed.  I make a very 5 star hotel worthy bed because the way it feels when my newly clean body gets into it gives me pleasure.  My back doesn't hurt when I'm asleep or if it does I'm not aware of it.  I put a product that people rave about on my siding to clean it easily.  It's called wet it and forget it.  It's safe for the flowers planted under it and saves me the chore of having to power wash.

I went to Ellisville to cash a check, get an oil filter, and hit the supermarket.  Now I'm home.  I sure do have more fun when I can be more active for longer.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...hi guys and gals...

...we're getting closer to leaving for WA...we're leaving Friday afternoon...I'm in really good shape...I have all the fish food measured out in small envelopes...I'm ready to do water changes tomorrow morning and evening, and I'll go take care of my office tank down the road... Stan's coming over in a few minutes to get the instructions on what to feed and when...and I have my clothes all picked out to pack tomorrow...and I bought a bunch of hardback books this morning at a thrift store from which I will pick 2 to take with me to read...

...this trip, sorry if I'm repeating myself, is to go see our granddaughter play her last collegiate softball games and to attend her graduation...If they happen to get into the playoffs, we may not see graduation because they are the same weekend...anyway, I'm happy to have Stan and Barb to take care of my aquaria for me during my absence...

...it's been beautiful here today with temp in the low 70s and sunny with fluffy clouds about...however, a dark cloud cover has moved in with strong breezes...may even get some rain...

...Willie...good luck with the black rams...Liz, I may want to give them a go in July if you still have pairs...

...take car all, and Happy Aquariuming!  ;D ;D ;D |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...Yep....we got the rain!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron