• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 08:58:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 250
Total: 250

Great Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, April 27, 2021, 05:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. I hope you all are well. We hit 82 degrees today with plenty of sunshine and milt winds. I wasted a lot of the morning doing water changes and setting up a tanks for incoming shrimp

The sun is setting in a little so it is getting cooler now but tomorrow promises to be even warmer. Hoping is as nice as it is here where you are.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Great news, Willie.  You've suffered winter for too long.  Let me know when it's reasonably that the temp won't drop below 50 so I can send your 4 female rams.

It's been super nice here, too.  Shorts and tank top weather.  As much as I wanted to get to gardening I really had to clean house.  The only outside stuff was hang the mountain of dog laundry on the fence and bring it back in.  I agreed to Humana to have a nurse practioner visit free of charge.  She'll be here Thursday.  Tomorrow I'll get mopping dusting out of the way so I can play outside the rest of the day.  Thursday morning all i'll need to to is oil the furniture and pick some Irises for the coffee table in front of the sofa.

I imagine that Ron and Barb are up to no good.  Otherwise they'd have beaten me to posting.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

What?  Me up to no good?  Haha, been a long time since I was, if I ever even was.  It was hot here today, mid 80's, Thurs. will be 90!  I am going to the beach on Fri.  will be hot then too.  But no rain at all.  Fish are all good, thank heavens.  I don;t have time for fish troubles.
Barb

Ron Sower

...TODAY started out overcast again and I was really bummed...then the clouds broke up and we had sunshine and 70s which turned my mood around in a heartbeat...

...we love our palm tree, but it does shed the old leaf bases in high winds...so I got out there and used my squeezer picker-upper and cleaned up the yard...also got a bed and sofa moved to Florence tonight...trouble is I can't remember if I shut the breakers off to the house...if not the refrigerator will run all night because I leave the doors open so mold does not grow in it....BREAKING NEWS! ...the fella that helped me unload the furniture there just called me back and he said I did cut them off...whew!

...that's all my exciting news for the day... so see, I wasn't up to no good...I'm a good boy!  :D ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron