• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 06:51:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 256
Total: 256

"It's a beautiful morn'n"..happy Friday

Started by Mugwump, September 13, 2013, 08:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The sun is shining, it's about 48 degs, the windows are wide open, the cats are doing a major 'demon' thingy, coffee's hot.....and I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

One of my favorite songs in the late 60's.  It always made me feel good.  Still hot and humid here though.
AC running 24/7
Barb

Mugwump

It's nice to have the A/C off for at least a few days. They're saying the upper 80 deg heat and humidity will return mid week......we'll see.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When I was outside a little while ago it smelled like fall.  Love it.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Very nice here too.  I need to re-roof my 12x16 shed, was a good morning to start the wheels in motion.

Dennis

wsantia1

A great day so far.  Happy Friday the 13th. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.