• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:55:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 119
Total: 119

Monday,Monday...

Started by Mugwump, October 22, 2012, 06:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Nice.....it's going to be 70's all week and then snow this weekend......but thank you Ryan Vogelsong.....good game....Bears and Lions tonite....
   The 'demons' are trampling through the house like a freight train...I swear, they're tumbling over each other like acrobats...LOL.....
   Coffee's good....bowl of Wheaties coming up....LOL....'Breakfast of Fishkeepers'...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

Same here highs in the upper 70' s til thursday then highs in the 40' a lol

Posted using tapatalk 2

Josh

Mir

I know! it's so nice out! <3
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

LizStreithorst

Beautiful here today, too.  All my windows are open as well as my doors.  I love the smell of fresh air.  Monday for me is like Sunday for other people.  I work Saturdays.  My days off are Sun. and Mon.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

mug, i hope you get snowed in after that remark(thank you ryan vogelsong). you are dealing with a die hard cardinal fan here

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on October 22, 2012, 04:27:03 PM
mug, i hope you get snowed in after that remark(thank you ryan vogelsong). you are dealing with a die hard cardinal fan here

LOL....hey, the guy has come through twice during this series...hats off to good baseball...
I guess you wouldn't want to see the 'old' Cub hat that I have on.......LOL....by the by, I am a Rams fan....I go back to LA .....'Deacon Dan' gave out baccalaureate before Grad from H.S.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

love baseball been a lifelong cardinal fan(and thats a long time). my dad and i always went to the games, seen lou brock, bob gibson ect. but my favorite player was bob forsch, he threw a no hitter at a game i was at. As for football i to am a rams fan.

Mugwump

LOL...I go back to 'Stan the man'.....and Red Schoendienst.....'Red' was always one of my favorite ball players...
Jon