• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 07:25:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137

Good Sunday Morning

Started by wsantia1, April 25, 2021, 05:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Hello everyone. The rain rolled through here during the overnight and I didn't hear a thing because I was in a very deep sleep. It was probably because I barely slept Friday night.

Now that it stopped raining it is 49 degrees and will get up to 67 under mostly cloudy skies. We are headed for a big weather week though with temps getting into 80s on several days. Maybe we have finally moved away from winter.

Kobe is bugging me to take him to the park for our daily 2 mile morning walk. We do this mostly everyday even in the winter. The only days we've missed are when he was sick or when we had the two snow storms. It keeps us both in somewhat decent shape.

I'll check in with you guys later, Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Willie, yes it seems your Winter is gone, hope the same for here too.  There was a little rain last night but not nearly enough.  Ground is bone dry and my flowers all need the rain, too much to water by hose.  I do have hummingbirds finally, they were late arriving.  My badly itching arm kept me awake a lot of the night, no matter what I put on it.  The wasp never returned, hope she is dead!  She made misery for me.

Today I am bringing my mom over for lunch here and an art class for her, showing her my new way of painting that I am so enjoying.  When the painting dries, I will put it on her wall.  Hope you all have a good Sunday!  I wish I could walk 2 mi. a day like you and Kobe do, I want to but my legs won't let me.
Barb

Ron Sower

...walk 2  miles?...that was a long time ago for me...I think 4 years ago when we moved to Florence...I used to walk the neighborhood especially in spring and shoot pics of cactus flowers...Now?...Maybe a block before the feet, knees, back start shouting at me and shutting down... huh wfwf ...

...yesterday I went to the ARK (Arizona Rivulin Keepers club) picnic in a Phoenix area park...it was fun to get together with fish nerds again... |^|
...June 6 we have our first post-quarantine SAS meeting... we're trying to find the new normal here!!!...weather was great for it...just a light breezy 84...

...today we're looking for 91 and clear skies again...

...I did WC on the tetra/rasbora 125 yesterday and will tend to the smaller tanks today...

...Y'all stay well and enjoy your spring weather...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good morning friends.  I got my garden planted earlier and if that's all I manage to get done today it will do.  I stupidly forgot to take my pain meds before bed last night so today it a tough one.

I saw 3 Rose Breasted Grosbeaks at the feeder when I was drinking my coffee this morning.  Two males and a female.  I haven't had any visit me for several years so it was quite a treat.

I may run to the dollar store in a bit to see if they have any fire ant killer.  The stuff I bought at tractor supply did nothing.  I have big mounds everywhere!

Y'all be happy.  See you later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

The sun did finally come out and the temp struggled and got up to 62 degrees but with 30 mph winds blowing I wouldn't know it was spring if my allergies didn't kick in. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...well, I got the small tanks all WCd or topped off...then I went to a neighbor and brought back a sofa we're going to take to our old house in Florence...that'll probably happen on Tuesday...

...then I came home, took some THC and was laid back for the count!!! :D |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron