• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 10:56:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

Where's everybody?

Started by BallAquatics, April 24, 2021, 04:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Rainy spring day here....  got a ride in early!   |^|

wsantia1

Hey Dennis. How's it going? I hope you are doing well. The rain rolls in tonight here. I've been out most of the day catching up on outside stuff. It's been winter like here over the last few days. We even saw a few snow flurries. huh

Hopefully everyone is doing well.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Dennis and Willie, poor weather here too.  I wonder how Liz is doing?  Looks like a big storm went right over her.  I have been getting house work done, trying not to scratch my arm, fish tank work, art, and fixed myself a steak for dinner. It was good!  Have a good eve!
Barb

LizStreithorst

Hey Dennis and everyone else plus Ron when he shows up.  Dennis, we are often slow to get to posting on Sat. and Sun.  God only knows why it makes a difference to old retired farts like us (except Barb who is not yet old).

I did a dog and waited until forever plus for her to pick up.  My fish were all bagged and ready to go to the LFS so when she left I was off to Hattiesburg.

We had the biggest longest most rumbling thunder last night when I was in bed.  I thought, Here comes the bad stuff.  All we got, though was a large dump of rain which continued off and on this morning.  I guess I should be grateful for the weather here so far.  It's been weirder than usual but I haven't suffered with endless winter like Barb and Willie.

Ron, I have a whole bunch of baby yellow shrimp now.  Thanks to you and Willie for letting me gently know of my stupidity.

I moved my youngest Discus to a 60 from the 29 that would be too small for them in not too long.  They're just hitting 3" so the 7 of them have a ton of space now.  I believe in giving fish elbow room.  Now that I have an empty 29 I'm going to look around AB and see if I can't find a good deal on Blue shrimp ;D

I didn't get my planting done because of how windy it is today.  Besides, I didn't have enough time to devote to it once I got back from town.  Tomorrow for sure!!! 
Always move forward. Never look back.